E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Who can help me with coding on my 2006 E91 Wagon in Northern/Central NJ or NYC

03-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
MARVL E91
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325xi Sports Wagon

Who can help me with coding on my 2006 E91 Wagon in Northern/Central NJ or NYC

Hi guys,

A few things. I recently had my E91 repaired after a front end accident. The driver's side headlight was replaced along with the ALC module but my body shop guy and his mechanic has no ability to initialize the headlight. As a result the driver side light has got "lazy eye" syndrome and after engine startup, moves to the right, auto-levels then moves and stays pointing to the far left.

I called my local BMW dealer and they told me that the car likely needs to be reprogrammed and headlights reinitialized. They want 2 hours labor totaling $270 which I think is a little much just to program the damn headlights!

So first is there anyone around that can help me with that and secondly, I want a few custom code features such as unlocking all doors upon park/shutting engine down and key fob window rolldown/up, and angel eyes as DRL. If you can help me with all these things that would be great and I will pay you of course. Thanks guys!
Appreciate 0