E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Bmw Waterloo

12-22-2007, 07:37 PM   #1
sweetc6
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Bmw Waterloo

I just purchased a 2008 335i coupe today from BMW Waterloo. The sales person spent 6 hours with myself and my wife, we test drove two vehicles and every question asked was answered promptly and in detail explaining all the features of BMW cars. The General Manager along with Steve Pigozzo (our sales person) along with all other personnel at this dealership made us feel welcome. The dealership certainly employs friendly, top-notch and well informed staff with awesome customer service! They stayed after the dealership was closed and didn't seem bothered about staying after hours to make sure all our questions were answered. I would certainly recommend BMW Waterloo as the dealership to visit should you be interested in purchasing one of these awesome vehicles!!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #2
AllPro
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3

Not so good experience with BMW Waterloo New car sales

Sales rep (Dan Shepit) had never discussed numerous options on new vehicle. When vehicle arrived and we didn't get what we expected, sales rep would not follow up to make sure customers were happy. Leaving clients high and dry is not what we would do with our clients.

When I called Dan to tell him that the 2011 BMW X3 that we've just received looked rather cheap on the inside, he said he is so sorry that he missed to ask me what the trim should be and he is sorry that it came with the "average" or basic inside trim (while we ordered the "M" package and other upscale options), but he will look into some service in Toronto where a guy may be able to put some self-adhesive solution for me. Well, we are not paying a 4-digit number per month for a 3 year lease to have some CHEAP solution!
Dan simply forgot about his customers (not for the first time) and therefore we will not return to BMW Waterloo, nor will we recommend this dealership to anyone.
Appreciate 0