E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 328Xi Sport Wagon- 67k Miles

10-21-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
jawatkins90
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi Sport Wagon

2007 BMW 328Xi Sport Wagon- 67k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 6,750.00

Item Interest
2007 BMW 328Xi Sport Wagon - 67k Miles.

$6750

Selling my bmw that i just don't need. I have 2 other bimmers and a company car. Fantastic car but i've had it for 2 years and barely drive it.

-Sport package, cold weather package. Panorama sunroof.

-Brakes only have 1000 miles on them, new valve cover gaskets last year, new washer fluid bottle last year. 65k mile service including new trans and transfer case fluid.

-absolutely everything works. heat/ac/etc... aux. port for music in console and blue tooth for phone calls.

-Car is tight and and drives beautifully. The sport package of this year included the wheels, seats, steering wheel and sport dampers which creates and incredibly handling, yet rather stiff ride. This interior is extra rare as it has the caramel brown seats with aluminum dash trim.

-Rebuilt title, No i do not have pictures of the collison but i can tell you it was front end with the radiator, support bracket, bumper, and hood and maybe 1 fender being replaced.

-Dash light for "brake" is on because non-oem brake sensors were used when brake job was done... never bothered to swap them.

-car currently has summer tires on it with pleanty of life (atleast 80%) but you will probably want all-season or winter tires as we head into winter.

-some scratches on front bumper, rear bumper, and a slight ripple in the hood... Willing to fix hood for new owner if price makes sense. Did my best to take pictures of major blemishes.

-call or text with questions. 203-913-1814.

See pictures here:

https://www.panjo.com/buy/2007-bmw-3...areYourListing

Last edited by jawatkins90; 10-21-2018 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: added link
Appreciate 0