E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Should Obama and Hillary go to jail for using our FBI as a political arm of the DNC?

View Poll Results: Should they go to jail?
Yes 62 68.89%
No, they didn't do anything wrong 28 31.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

02-06-2018, 10:27 AM   #67
Taskmaster
Major General
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

LOL,

Republicans are in full damage control mode. The amount of falsehoods and outright ignorance in this thread is staggering.

02-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #68
cliverman
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW F82 M4

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
As nasty as this is.....they will NEVER go to jail. Corruption on both side of the aisle.
      02-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #69
tracer bullet
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
So, the FBI was investigating Page prior to this Steele Dossier thing, and did the actual wire tap part after Page was no longer on Trump's campaign, right?
Really wondering about this. Anyone?

Because if it's true, it's stunning to think anyone gives a shit whatsoever. If not true then... carry on I guess, at least it'll make some sense to me why someone does actually care.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 12:39 PM   #70
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Really wondering about this. Anyone?

Because if it's true, it's stunning to think anyone gives a shit whatsoever. If not true then... carry on I guess, at least it'll make some sense to me why someone does actually care.
That's a great point, I hadn't thought about that.

From the WP:

Here’s the timeline.

March 16, 2016: In an interview with The Washington Post editorial board, Trump names Page as one of his foreign policy advisers. (In 2013, Page was warned by the FBI that Russian intelligence operatives were trying to recruit him.)

“Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names … Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counterterrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.”

July 7-8, 2016: Page attracts attention by traveling to Moscow and delivering a speech harshly critical of U.S. policy toward Russia. He emails campaign officials about “incredible insights” from his trip.

Aug. 5, 2016: The Trump campaign begins to back away from Page when The Washington Post reports on the unease in both parties caused by Page’s remarks in Russia. Asked to comment on Page’s public statements and campaign role, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said Page was an “informal foreign policy adviser” who “does not speak for Mr. Trump or the campaign.”

Sept. 23, 2016: The Trump campaign denies Page was ever part of the campaign. “Mr. Page is not an adviser and has made no contribution to the campaign,” campaign spokesperson Jason Miller said. “He’s never been part of our campaign. Period.” The statement comes as Yahoo News reports that a U.S. intelligence probe was trying to determine if Page had “opened up private communications with senior Russian officials — including talks about the possible lifting of economic sanctions if the Republican nominee becomes president.”

Sept. 26, 2016: Page himself announces he is taking “a leave of absence” from the campaign, saying the reporting on his remarks has created a “distraction.”

Oct. 21, 2016: Nearly a month after the Trump campaign says Page was never part of the campaign, the FBI seeks and receives a FISA court order to begin surveillance on Page. The order is renewed at least three more times over the next year, meaning that the FBI is able to convince the judges that surveillance continues to provide assistance to investigators. The Wall Street Journal reported that all of the judges who approved the orders were appointed by Republicans.

Feb. 16, 2017: Trump denies he ever met Page. “I don’t think I’ve ever met him,” he told reporters at a news conference. “And he actually said he was a very low-level member of, I think, a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him. I didn’t talk to him, ever.”

In other words, the surveillance began long after Page had supposedly left the campaign. Trump denies he ever met or spoke to Page. So it’s hard to see how a court order on a former campaign adviser — less than three weeks before the election — would constitute spying on the campaign.
Appreciate 3
      02-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #71
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
The extreme Reich-Wingers (aka: Trumpkins) have always been unhinged. They believe in chem-trails, Pizzagate, lizard people and smell sulphur every time Demon Hillary is passing by. Those kinds of people cannot be reasoned with.

On the other hand I am extremely disappointed in Julian Assange. I have lost any respect for him. It is astonishing that in his latest tweet every single sentence is a 100% verifiable lie. By the looks of it Assange has been transformed into a full-fledged agent of Putin's weaponized anti-Democracy propaganda machine. He is a real traitor here.
Youve read so much National Enquirer/MSM that you are beyond hope Mr fantasy-land news munchkin
One day we will welcome you back to reality that you may figure out goings-on without blindly reading MSM fake news
Todays obviously NOT that day

AND AGAIN.. yes they should be prosecuted whether Dem or Rep
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 01:51 PM   #72
Real Dodger
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Youve read so much National Enquirer/MSM that you are beyond hope Mr fantasy-land news munchkin
One day we will welcome you back to reality that you may figure out goings-on without blindly reading MSM fake news
Todays obviously NOT that day

AND AGAIN.. yes they should be prosecuted whether Dem or Rep
z
Attached Images

02-06-2018, 01:54 PM   #73
are0lies
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
z
Dude, this is ultra top secret. I posted this once, and now I can't get these guys in black suits out of my house. Be ready!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer9012.00

02-06-2018, 01:55 PM   #74
Real Dodger
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Dude, this is ultra top secret. I posted this once, and now I can't get these guys in black suits out of my house. Be ready!
Your guys wear black suits? Lucky you. Mine are naked. Naked aliens. Bad Hombres.

02-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #75
are0lies
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Your guys wear black suits? Lucky you. Mine are naked. Naked aliens. Bad Hombres.
Might want to be extra careful. Should they “probe” you, and you feel two hands, chances are they are not really probing you. Just saying.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer9012.00

02-06-2018, 02:16 PM   #76
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
z
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Might want to be extra careful. Should they “probe” you, and you feel two hands, chances are they are not really probing you. Just saying.
Listen, it seems that both of you are completely screwed. Can I have your stuff? And I'd start posting from an enemy's computer from now on. Deflect to them. It's your only shot now.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2018, 02:18 PM   #77
tracer bullet
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post

In other words, the surveillance began long after Page had supposedly left the campaign. Trump denies he ever met or spoke to Page. So it’s hard to see how a court order on a former campaign adviser — less than three weeks before the election — would constitute spying on the campaign.[/i]
So - unless this is completely wrong, the whole "memo" thing is indeed a bunch of bullshit to keep the Trump supporters in their normal state of frenzy, and once again when the big man is in question the #1 tactic is to deflect and bring up Hillary or Obama?

It's a bit fun, but mostly sad, to see people continue to see it for anything other than what it is. You can be conservative all day long and that makes total sense, you can be glad conservatives control the government and that makes sense too. You might be happy Trump himself is in office, and while that might not make much sense, c'est la vie. But to see this memo as anything other than completely fucking nonsense is to demonstrate true partisan hackery.
Appreciate 3
      02-06-2018, 02:26 PM   #78
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
That's a great point, I hadn't thought about that.

From the WP:

Here’s the timeline.

March 16, 2016: In an interview with The Washington Post editorial board, Trump names Page as one of his foreign policy advisers. (In 2013, Page was warned by the FBI that Russian intelligence operatives were trying to recruit him.)

“Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names … Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counterterrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more. But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with. We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.”

July 7-8, 2016: Page attracts attention by traveling to Moscow and delivering a speech harshly critical of U.S. policy toward Russia. He emails campaign officials about “incredible insights” from his trip.

Aug. 5, 2016: The Trump campaign begins to back away from Page when The Washington Post reports on the unease in both parties caused by Page’s remarks in Russia. Asked to comment on Page’s public statements and campaign role, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said Page was an “informal foreign policy adviser” who “does not speak for Mr. Trump or the campaign.”

Sept. 23, 2016: The Trump campaign denies Page was ever part of the campaign. “Mr. Page is not an adviser and has made no contribution to the campaign,” campaign spokesperson Jason Miller said. “He’s never been part of our campaign. Period.” The statement comes as Yahoo News reports that a U.S. intelligence probe was trying to determine if Page had “opened up private communications with senior Russian officials — including talks about the possible lifting of economic sanctions if the Republican nominee becomes president.”

Sept. 26, 2016: Page himself announces he is taking “a leave of absence” from the campaign, saying the reporting on his remarks has created a “distraction.”

Oct. 21, 2016: Nearly a month after the Trump campaign says Page was never part of the campaign, the FBI seeks and receives a FISA court order to begin surveillance on Page. The order is renewed at least three more times over the next year, meaning that the FBI is able to convince the judges that surveillance continues to provide assistance to investigators. The Wall Street Journal reported that all of the judges who approved the orders were appointed by Republicans.

Feb. 16, 2017: Trump denies he ever met Page. “I don’t think I’ve ever met him,” he told reporters at a news conference. “And he actually said he was a very low-level member of, I think, a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him. I didn’t talk to him, ever.”

In other words, the surveillance began long after Page had supposedly left the campaign. Trump denies he ever met or spoke to Page. So it’s hard to see how a court order on a former campaign adviser — less than three weeks before the election — would constitute spying on the campaign.
But her emails....
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #79
Real Dodger
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
But her emails....
and the pizza thing.....
      02-06-2018, 05:53 PM   #80
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Love how the libs defend their corrupt leaders.

Tap dancing, it was also a vast right wing conspiracy when bubba abused them women.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 07:30 PM   #81
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep

" … Mr. Steele's memorandum states that his company received this report from (redacted), U.S. State Department, and that the report was the second in the series, and that the report was information that came from a foreign sub source who is in touch with a contact of (redacted), a friend of the Clintons who passed it to (redacted).”

The Grassley-Graham memo goes on to say “it's troubling enough that the Clinton campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but [worse] that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele's allegations. It raises huge additional concerns about his credibility."
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 07:36 PM   #82
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbz View Post
" … Mr. Steele's memorandum states that his company received this report from (redacted), U.S. State Department, and that the report was the second in the series, and that the report was information that came from a foreign sub source who is in touch with a contact of (redacted), a friend of the Clintons who passed it to (redacted).”

The Grassley-Graham memo goes on to say “it's troubling enough that the Clinton campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but [worse] that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele's allegations. It raises huge additional concerns about his credibility."
I wonder if they'll actually name those 'true conservative' Clinton associates, Rick Wilson and Evan McMullen

the absolute state of the 'Reagan Battalion' crew
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2018, 12:29 PM   #83
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Surprise, Obama lied again!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ing-were-doing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ail-probe.html

Last edited by NickyC; 02-07-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Appreciate 3
      02-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #84
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Being up to date on the investigation is now applying "political influence"?

That's a bit of a stretch.
Appreciate 2
minn194197.00

02-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #85
tracer bullet
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Love how the libs defend their corrupt leaders.
How can you actually defend someone when the whole accusation is made up bullshit to start with?

You wanna see defending their leaders, you just need to take a step back and look at the majority of the conservative posters licking Trump's nuts here and you'll see what it truly looks like.
Appreciate 2
minn194197.00

02-12-2018, 11:18 AM   #86
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep

"the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources."

"If that were all the senators’ letter accomplished, it would be enough. But it does much more.

It also reveals that two former journalists linked to Clinton, separately identified as the odious Sidney Blumenthal and a man named Cody Shearer, created and gave a State Department official additional unverified allegations against Trump.

The official passed those documents to Steele, who passed them to the FBI, which reportedly saw them as further evidence that Trump worked with Russians. But as Grassley, head of the Judiciary Committee, and Graham write, “It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #87
Real Dodger
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
"the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources."

"If that were all the senators’ letter accomplished, it would be enough. But it does much more.

It also reveals that two former journalists linked to Clinton, separately identified as the odious Sidney Blumenthal and a man named Cody Shearer, created and gave a State Department official additional unverified allegations against Trump.

The official passed those documents to Steele, who passed them to the FBI, which reportedly saw them as further evidence that Trump worked with Russians. But as Grassley, head of the Judiciary Committee, and Graham write, “It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”
About as authentic as the Alex Jones thread. Do you believe in chemtrails too?

02-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #88
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
About as authentic as the Alex Jones thread. Do you believe in chemtrails too?
Yes, there's literally zero difference between wikileaks and infowars. When Julian Assange isn't ranting about lizard people and fluoride conditioning he's working for Putin to tarnish the good name of the GOP establishment candidate for 2016, the rightful Madam President

Us true conservatives who proudly stood #withHER stopped listening to Assange when he spread dirt on GWB (PBUH)
Appreciate 3
MKSixer9012.00
DonaldPump1750.50