E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Mueller Indicts 13 Russians

02-16-2018, 05:06 PM   #45
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Russia certainly influenced me, I was going to vote for Hillary but Russian bots told me that she planned to depose Assad, try to pass gun control, raise my taxes and amnesty millions of illegals.

I feel so stupid now I've learned that was all just a lie. Curse Putin and his crafty KGB agents.
Appreciate 6
MKSixer8175.50
DonaldPump1216.50
Zugzwang544.00

02-16-2018, 05:13 PM   #46
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Russia certainly influenced me, I was going to vote for Hillary but Russian bots told me that she planned to depose Assad, try to pass gun control, raise my taxes and amnesty millions of illegals.

I feel so stupid now I've learned that was all just a lie. Curse Putin and his crafty KGB agents.
Yeah me too, I had a piroshki with Stoli on election day instead of a hamburger and Jack Daniels.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer8175.50

02-16-2018, 05:17 PM   #47
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Yeah me too, I had a piroshki with Stoli on election day instead of a hamburger and Jack Daniels.
Sounds pretty unAmerican to me

Perhaps in light of this revelation of Russian meddling its time we set up a UK or German style police task force to monitor social media and forums for wrongthink like yours and send someone round to have a little word with you about the tone of your posts.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3369.50

02-16-2018, 05:33 PM   #48
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIRCLING THE DRAIN View Post
Never once professed the greatness of Canada, but find it a whole lot better to live in.

And what do I hope to gain? Well, considering how shabbly the world has been treated by American administration after administration, all while their citizens cheer them on. It's the least I could do is play my part in returning the favour while deriving some satifaction from it.
The Arsenal of Democracy? Yea, hate on us Assange. It doesn't lessen us or our ideals.
      02-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #49
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Never once professed the greatness of Canada, but find it a whole lot better to live in.

And what do I hope to gain? Well, considering how shabbly the world has been treated by American administration after administration, all while their citizens cheer them on. It's the least I could do is play my part in returning the favour while deriving some satifaction from it.
Careful, Mueller needs to get to at least 20 indictments!
Appreciate 1
      02-16-2018, 06:54 PM   #50
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

A blast from the recent past:

'Time reported the opinion of a lawyer at the Campaign Legal Center who characterized Correct The Record as: “creating new ways to undermine campaign regulation.” Meanwhile, The New York Times detailed the “outrage machine” that Brock and fellow Clinton supporter Peter Daou had created:

“Peter Daou sat with his team at a long wooden table last week, pushing the buttons that activate Mrs. Clinton’s outrage machine. Mr. Daou’s operation, called Shareblue, had published the article on Mr. Trump’s comment on its website and created the accompanying hashtag.“They will put that pressure right on the media outlets in a very intense way,” Mr. Daou, the chief executive of Shareblue, said of the Twitter army he had galvanized. “By the thousands.”

Going further, the New York Times details fervently the $2 million budget of Daou’s Shareblue and admits that the intent of the entire operation is interference in the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton: “Beyond creating a boisterous echo chamber, the real metric of success for Shareblue, which Mr. Brock said has a budget of $2 million supplied by his political donors, is getting Mrs. Clinton elected. Mr. Daou’s role is deploying a band of committed, outraged followers to harangue Mrs. Clinton’s opponents.”

The New York Daily News put the matter most bluntly: “Hillary Clinton camp now paying online trolls to attack anyone who disparages her online.” The LA Times described the active election interference: “It is meant to appear to be coming organically from people and their social media networks in a groundswell of activism, when in fact it is highly paid and highly tactical.”

Mueller pops a band of borscht trolls when hillary had an entire army that anyone could see...if they looked.
LOL lalala

Oooh. Look honey. CNN is on and they've busted some russians and trump is next.
Oooh. Oooh. Yes, please.
We live for cnn!
After this, we're watching the Olympics to maybe catch that ultra cool north korean gal.
The really pale one? Yeah, she's hot.
YES!

Last edited by gonzo; 02-16-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Appreciate 2
Zugzwang544.00

02-16-2018, 07:06 PM   #51
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep

Crazy to think SB only had a $2 million budget for shilling, amazing how far they've come since then - officially $40 mill a year but obviously many, many times that in Zuccbux, sorosbux and the funding of other billionaires who Mueller obviously wont be indicting for "influencing" the election
Appreciate 1
Zugzwang544.00

02-16-2018, 07:12 PM   #52
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

No echo chamber panache in 'American Clinton Trolls Paid to Influence Presidential Election.'

Got to have RuSsiA in the story.

98.6% of the people that read the last few posts...'wth are they talking about?'
      02-16-2018, 07:47 PM   #53
Sassicaia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
This is exactly the opposite of what the Deputy AG said today, in fact he said in press conference the Russian campaign had no effect on the election outcome.

Please take some time out of your day to actually read the indictments. You can clearly see the campaign was anti-USA not pro-Trump. They sought to disrupt the entire system, not promote a single candidate.

And the denial you claim, is about actual collusion with Russia government and Trump campaign(which there is zero evidence to this day). Many on here have stated many times over, Russians have meddled in our elections before 2016...so it comes to no surprise they tried it again.
Im very clear about the denial I was refering to which was "Russia had no influence on the election" (which is did). Many staunch Trump supporters said it didnt change a single vote. You'd have to be crazy to think it didn't. Clearly the Russians influenced the election. No one will know if the election outcome would be different, and to that end the AG of FBI only determines if a law was broken.
Appreciate 1
minn193333.50

02-16-2018, 07:50 PM   #54
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Im very clear about the denial I was refering to which was "Russia had no influence on the election" (which is did). Many staunch Trump supporters said it didnt change a single vote. You'd have to be crazy to think it didn't. Clearly the Russians influenced the election. No one will know if the election outcome would be different, and to that end the AG of FBI only determines if a law was broken.
If no one knows if the election outcome was altered, how can you say that the election was influenced? Those go hand in hand.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 07:56 PM   #55
minn19
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
If no one knows if the election outcome was altered, how can you say that the election was influenced? Those go hand in hand.
I can see how they could be separate and at the same time nearly impossible to figure it the overall effect.

Did they influence the election yes, did it influence it enough to effect the outcome? That could be no, maybe and yes. We will never know because it is impossible to figure out.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 08:12 PM   #56
CIRCLING THE DRAIN
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16' AW 340i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
The Arsenal of Democracy? Yea, hate on us Assange. It doesn't lessen us or our ideals.
And herein lies my issue. Time and again your government has lied to you, justifying their actions to maintain your way of life and protect you from the boogie man. Even after destroying country after country and finding out later you were lied to, you still hold onto these ideals without question. Waiting for the next lie to be fed to you.
What a bliss.
      02-16-2018, 08:14 PM   #57
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Absolutely comical, the mighty Mueller and his lying Hillary buddies in the FBI are reduced to indicting Russian trolls on message boards. They know their lies have been completely exposed, so they come up with this worthless crap to try and justify well over a year spent on this nonsense and millions of tax payer money funding this.

You cannot get any more pathetic than this, and the mind controlled libturd drones eat it up thinking some message board trolls really influenced an election. They might as well indict every person on this message board who supported Trump. You're all a bunch of traitors!

Mentally defective libturds will believe anything which comes from their cult.
Appreciate 2
      02-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #58
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

So let’s get this straight. A couple of Russians armed with PCs and a little over a million dollars was able to get Trump elected. Yet CNN and MSNBC with damn near limitless resources failed to get Hilary elected. Fuckin hilarious.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you don’t see it, and if you don’t believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 5
      02-16-2018, 08:23 PM   #59
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
So let’s get this straight. A couple of Russians armed with PCs and a little over a million dollars was able to get Trump elected. Yet CNN and MSNBC with damn near limitless resources failed to get Hilary elected. Fuckin hilarious.
Yes, as well as the absolute complete destruction of democrats in the Senate, House, and local elections. These 13 Russians influenced it all, they have powers like none have ever seen before.

Yet somehow, they were unable to influence the traditional mind controlled libturd hives like San Francisco, NYC, DC, etc. Only places where libturds don't gather in droves with no dissenting opinions whatsoever weren't influenced. How could that be!
Appreciate 4
Delta03114201.50
DonaldPump1216.50
Zugzwang544.00

02-16-2018, 08:39 PM   #60
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
A blast from the recent past:

'Time reported the opinion of a lawyer at the Campaign Legal Center who characterized Correct The Record as: “creating new ways to undermine campaign regulation.” Meanwhile, The New York Times detailed the “outrage machine” that Brock and fellow Clinton supporter Peter Daou had created:

“Peter Daou sat with his team at a long wooden table last week, pushing the buttons that activate Mrs. Clinton’s outrage machine. Mr. Daou’s operation, called Shareblue, had published the article on Mr. Trump’s comment on its website and created the accompanying hashtag.“They will put that pressure right on the media outlets in a very intense way,” Mr. Daou, the chief executive of Shareblue, said of the Twitter army he had galvanized. “By the thousands.”

Going further, the New York Times details fervently the $2 million budget of Daou’s Shareblue and admits that the intent of the entire operation is interference in the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election in favor of Hillary Clinton: “Beyond creating a boisterous echo chamber, the real metric of success for Shareblue, which Mr. Brock said has a budget of $2 million supplied by his political donors, is getting Mrs. Clinton elected. Mr. Daou’s role is deploying a band of committed, outraged followers to harangue Mrs. Clinton’s opponents.”

The New York Daily News put the matter most bluntly: “Hillary Clinton camp now paying online trolls to attack anyone who disparages her online.” The LA Times described the active election interference: “It is meant to appear to be coming organically from people and their social media networks in a groundswell of activism, when in fact it is highly paid and highly tactical.”

Mueller pops a band of borscht trolls when hillary had an entire army that anyone could see...if they looked.
LOL lalala

Oooh. Look honey. CNN is on and they've busted some russians and trump is next.
Oooh. Oooh. Yes, please.
We live for cnn!
After this, we're watching the Olympics to maybe catch that ultra cool north korean gal.
The really pale one? Yeah, she's hot.
YES!
Sounds like BP lefties use the same tactics.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 08:43 PM   #61
Bubbz=Anglo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
She outspent Trump, had more super pacs, Trump was also attacked by the establishment Republicans, she still lost.
Appreciate 1
NickyC2542.50

02-16-2018, 08:46 PM   #62
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

I can't help but to sense they released this info today to try and pull some heat off the FBI/Parkland FL. Thats getting ugly. Top dem in homeland is barking, loud.
Yes, it was a pretty weak set of indictments. How long and how much money, for that?

Out.
      02-16-2018, 08:46 PM   #63
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbz View Post
Sounds like BP lefties use the same tactics.
And our guys do it for free.

meanwhile David Brocks 'nerd virgin basement dwellers' are making 6 figures a year to literally shitpost all day (and create 1000's of fake accounts to upvote, like and retweet anything anti vaguely Donal Klumpf)

https://www.fec.gov/data/disbursemen...10%2F05%2F2016

Do you think our leftists even know about this, or do they tacitly approve of it because Drumpf is Hitler and MUH RUSSIA?
Appreciate 1
NickyC2542.50

02-16-2018, 10:38 PM   #64
OlBloo
Where to next........
Rep
Drives: E92 m3

Again, divide and conquer. The Russian's ability to to polarize the fringes of our socient and influence each American citizen to take sides has payed dividends. They are not pro-trump, but anti-everything USA

The USA has become its own worst enemy and continues to feed the beast
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 11:12 PM   #65
are0lies
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbz View Post
She outspent Trump, had more super pacs, Trump was also attacked by the establishment Republicans, she still lost.
He's getting investigated, and she's not. The joke's on you.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 11:14 PM   #66
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
And herein lies my issue. Time and again your government has lied to you, justifying their actions to maintain your way of life and protect you from the boogie man. Even after destroying country after country and finding out later you were lied to, you still hold onto these ideals without question. Waiting for the next lie to be fed to you.
What a bliss.
Yes mr Assange.