E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > JL Motorings

09-12-2020, 06:42 PM   #1
datTeeCK
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i 6M/T

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Hey everyone, I recently made a purchase from JL Motorings and just wanted to share my experience. Prior to buying from them and saw mixed reviews, some good some bad. I know everyones experience may vary but I personally had a great experience. I ordered the Kerscher Style from them and it shipped and arrived in a week and 2 days, which to be honest for me is pretty damn fast.

The lip came in great packaging and even came with hardware! (Pics below)

As for as customer services goes, I had a question about a charge (which I'm sure wasn't their fault in the first place, but just wanted to check). They replied to my concerns as well as a prior inquiry about the lip before purchasing in a fast manner via facebook messenger.

All in all I had a smooth transaction from them and will be looking forward to my next purchase with them!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2020, 06:43 PM   #2
TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

I hated my experience. I ordered that same lip and the one I received had a pointy end in the middle rather than being a smooth curve like yours. So received an item that did not match the pictures. I shipped it to USA and brought it back to Canada where I live and when I explained the issue to them they wanted me to ship it back to my cost and they refused after few emails. No fucking way, did a credit card charge back and got refunded.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2020, 07:16 PM   #3
datTeeCK
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i 6M/T

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
I hated my experience. I ordered that same lip and the one I received had a pointy end in the middle rather than being a smooth curve like yours. So received an item that did not match the pictures. I shipped it to USA and brought it back to Canada where I live and when I explained the issue to them they wanted me to ship it back to my cost and they refused after few emails. No fucking way, did a credit card charge back and got refunded.
Damn, I don't blame you in that situation. I know based on the reviews I've seen it's definitely a hit or miss for some. I suppose I'm glad I got the long end of the stick this time around.
Appreciate 0