E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 335i N54 DCT - Low Miles, 2 Owners - SOLD!

03-23-2023, 02:38 PM   #1
SimonO
Private
Rep
Drives: 340i

335i N54 DCT - Low Miles, 2 Owners - SOLD!

Hi all,

Selling my original and unmolested 335i N54 with DCT and only 53k miles. This was imported from Japan by me in late 2021 at 46k miles. In Japan it had 2 previous owners, 8 service visits, 8 annual inspections and all recalls completed by BMW. Inspection 2 service was completed upon arrival to the UK, and recent service on March 1st included a new rocker cover gasket, water pump & thermostat, boost solenoids and upgraded Eldor coil packs. New battery fitted in September 2022.

The only engine modifications to the car include an upgraded Forge charge pipe, dual cone filters and a Stage 1 MHD remap. The full MHD license will be included in the sale should the owner wish go to Stage 2+ or back to standard. Paired with the DCT gearbox Stage 1 is more than capable and maintains OEM reliability. All original hardware will be supplied to the new owner.

Full factory specification includes: Electric sunroof, coral leather – heated and electrically adjusted, CIC stereo with DAB and Bluetooth streaming, 2022 European navigation update, HiFi audio with 10 speakers, active steering (rare), comfort access, parking sensors front & rear, electric folding mirrors, rear electric sunblind (rare), and more. Whilst converting the odometer to from km to miles, an M3 style cluster was fitted to freshen the cabin.

The car came with 19” MV4 alloys but I have changed these for 18” Style 400m from an F3x for comfort and better handling. 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 5’s were fitted in November prior to it’s latest mot.

This is a legitimately mint, rare example with only two previous owners and has been cherished by me. The car has never missed a beat – no wastegate rattle whatsoever and has never misfired. The car comes with a folder full of paperwork including import documentation (USB with everything electronic will also be provided) and two keys. The car will also come on its original plate DK09 NTL.

PLG tax, only £290 per year

The car will be available for sale from Saturday 15th of April but viewings before then are welcome.
No timewasters please – serious enquiries only.

I am looking for £12,750 for the car but may entertain serious offers slightly below this

Always happy to chat here or on 07939 517340.

Thank you

Last edited by SimonO; 04-05-2023 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Removed Autotrader link
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 07:34 PM   #2
SimonO
Private
Rep

Now with photos!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 05:11 PM   #3
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

Looks like a real gem. Those wheels really suit the car, did you have to use any spacers?

I'm not in the market for another car but I'd be interested to know what sort of price you are after.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2023, 10:58 AM   #4
SimonO
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Looks like a real gem. Those wheels really suit the car, did you have to use any spacers?

I'm not in the market for another car but I'd be interested to know what sort of price you are after.
Thank you - appreciated.
I had to use 20mm spacers on the rear as E9X 18's are ET37 on the rear and F3X are ET47. The fronts were identical.

I really like the look of them too - I wanted 18's that wouldn't crack, and they had to be OEM. I would have liked Style 260's but couldn't find a decent set.

Yikes, I forgot to add the price - thanks dude! I've updated the original post now but I'm asking £12,750 for it. This aligns with every other low miles / high spec / DCT example that I can find on the marketplace.
Appreciate 0