E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > e90 LCI Turn signal led module work issue

05-07-2023, 07:24 PM   #1
Eugene_E90
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e90 LCI 328i xDrive USA

e90 LCI Turn signal led module work issue

Hello guys. I own 2011 bmw 328i LCI (USA) with xenon (but I know that once it was adaptive before the car accident by previous owners)

the previous owner installed modified blue lights in led turn signal module. The main problem was that the turn signal was confused there, I mean the role of the turn signal is used only by the little top led marker, and the role of the running light is played by the rest of the turn signal that never blinks. After removal, I realized that they only need to be changed to new ones, everything was soldered. After replacing with new ones I was surprised that nothing had changed, only the amber color of the turn signal.

My question is how to return them to their original work.

Can this be fixed by coding? Or is it because some wires can be mixed up? The 3 pin connector from led module goes into pin 4, 5 and 12 of the main headlight connector (I disassembled the whole headlight).

I will really appreciate for help.
Appreciate 0