E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > 2008 BMW 328XiT Project !!!

05-30-2023, 09:47 PM   #23
Aircooledrules
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E91

Surprisingly Wagon Number 1 has some gremlins that I need to sort out.

Just annoyances more then anything and a few maintenance items but it’s a good runner otherwise.

The hatch glass likes to pop itself open all the time, usually once you start the car for no reason. That started about a month ago. Anyone ever encounter that?

After I took that above photo, I was looking at the cars and realized Wagon Number 2 is sitting lower than I recalled. Although it looks awesome, something isn’t right.

Removing the left front wheel revealed a broken spring.

The right front spring is good but i havnt popped the rear wheels off yet to check.

I picked up some stock take off shocks & springs to take care of that this weekend.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2023, 11:11 AM   #24
Aircooledrules
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E91

I will be selling Wagon Number 2 once it’s complete and passes inspections.

I find it’s always better to spend a little extra money to improve a car and get paid that money back when selling then to leave issues and discount the car.

One key item in this car that needed attention was the cracked driver seat. Otherwise the interior in this wagon is very nice.

I had a mobil company come by last week and take care of that.

Appreciate 0