E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > How did the four Procede v.2 installs go yesterday.

09-28-2007, 05:36 PM   #155
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
Shiv, any news?
None for you yet. I'm curious as to what conspiracy you'll accuse us of conducting now.

Shiv
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 05:37 PM   #156
sdwilly
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
None for you yet. I'm curious as to what conspiracy you'll accuse us of conducting now.

Shiv
Roswell?
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 06:14 PM   #157
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
Check your mailbox

shiv
More pics emailed.
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 06:55 PM   #158
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
More pics emailed.
Yep... your missing that fuse. But we've made a couple of harness changes and are testing power consumption right now (and over the weekend). Things are looking good so far.

Shiv
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #159
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
lets see, promise of it being free, it costing 150$

delays delays and more delays

claims of a flatter torque curve and less drop off to redline vs v1, turns out to be the opposite

finally being told we can order on the 5th for shipping on the 10th
it going on sale early and "screwing" a lot of people

promise of shipping out 50 some from each group of orders

25 credit cards charged and no units shipped out on the tenth... (the above violated here as well)

no updates for a week...

updates come that they will be shipped out by friday
...no units shipped out on friday an no word for the whole weekend

come Tuesday we find 4 units were shipped out for testing and that there would be further delays because of a new production car, even though most who ordered probably have older production cars

no final specs, dynos, or complete information

should i go on?
No. Please spare us your constant whining and pointing out the obvious. If you have a gun, try this
It's unfortunate, but most people have probably put you on their ignore list because of the continual whinings you post about the same things, over and over. If anyone doesn't believe me, just look at 533's post history on the V2 fiasco. That's too bad really, because you've posted some really intelligent stuff in the past. But you've gone totally off the deep end with your daily complaints on this topic.
I'm not saying that what you're posting isn't legitimate or valid, but continually pointing out the same obvious complaints over and over just makes you look like an . Most people here would love to see you complain about something other than V2 for once.
      09-28-2007, 11:22 PM   #160
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned335i View Post
No. Please spare us your constant whining and pointing out the obvious. If you have a gun, try this
It's unfortunate, but most people have probably put you on their ignore list because of the continual whinings you post about the same things, over and over. If anyone doesn't believe me, just look at 533's post history on the V2 fiasco. That's too bad really, because you've posted some really intelligent stuff in the past. But you've gone totally off the deep end with your daily complaints on this topic.
I'm not saying that what you're posting isn't legitimate or valid, but continually pointing out the same obvious complaints over and over just makes you look like an . Most people here would love to see you complain about something other than V2 for once.
well then i guess your happy getting walked over, thats fine with you then fine, dont complain and continue to be walked on and treated badly, i dont care, but i will continue to complain until the situation changes i have a right to complain as much as everyone else has a right to grovel in the holiness that is shiv

then youll get what you ask for "500$ v3 with launch control and map switching in 2009"

also, i did not "whine" until some serious lines were crossed with v2, like blatant lies and broken promises, missing shipping dates and lack of updates are just icing
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 11:38 PM   #161
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

[QUOTE=533ogetnom;1469003]well then i guess your happy getting walked over, thats fine with you then fine, dont complain and continue to be walked on and treated badly, i dont care, but i will continue to complain until the situation changes i have a right to complain as much as everyone else has a right to grovel in the holiness that is shiv

then youll get what you ask for "500$ v3 with launch control and map switching in 2009"[/QUOTE]

Ok that's twice tonight you've used this really catchy phrase. Do you realize that most of these little zingers that you like to use are actually why most people get annoyed with you?

I mean really, if you were to make your suggestions and voice your concerns without resorting to stupid, unnecessary, comments like this you would probably get a lot more respect around here.
      09-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #162
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
Quote:
well then i guess your happy getting walked over, thats fine with you then fine, dont complain and continue to be walked on and treated badly, i dont care, but i will continue to complain until the situation changes i have a right to complain as much as everyone else has a right to grovel in the holiness that is shiv

then youll get what you ask for "500$ v3 with launch control and map switching in 2009"
Ok that's twice tonight you've used this really catchy phrase. Do you realize that most of these little zingers that you like to use are actually why most people get annoyed with you?

I mean really, if you were to make your suggestions and voice your concerns without resorting to stupid, unnecessary, comments like this you would probably get a lot more respect around here.
dont want respect i work off sensationalism

also its not a stupid unnecessary comment, in fact it pretty much sums everything up into one sentence, shiv is not your friend, you are income to him, as such he will do what he can to get that income, if he breaks a promise and everyone goes "no big deal heres my 150$ anyway and ill give you a few licks too on top of that" you think hes going to think twice before doing it again? nope
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 11:49 PM   #163
Tuned335i
Major
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
It's really amazing how fast you post a comeback - most of your posts are within minutes of the post to which you're replying. You must have a fantastic wifi device or never leave your PC. I don't know how you ever find time to actually enjoy your car
      09-29-2007, 12:00 AM   #164
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

honestly though, where do you people draw the line, where would you decide you were fed up and it was time to complain? i seriously would like to know what it would take

let alone the fact that bimmian and modbargans for instance have goten REAMED in the past for charging credit cards and then not immediately shipping and item; i would think people would complain after that in this situation too

but they dont

theve been reamed in the past for not providing feedback to their customers or answering emails

no one seems to care in this case

so really whats it going to take, just post it on up, that way they can just jump straight to the line rather than approaching it with caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned335i View Post
It's really amazing how fast you post a comeback - most of your posts are within minutes of the post to which you're replying. You must have a fantastic wifi device or never leave your PC. I don't know how you ever find time to actually enjoy your car
hmm honed skill? maybe i work at my pc and am a good multitasker, maybe my free time is spent on the pc, maybe i hired a bunch of migrant workers to constantly alert me, maybe im a hikikomodori, maybe i have a feed... who knows
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:02 AM   #165
Kbueno
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
honestly though, where do you people draw the line, where would you decide you were fed up and it was time to complain? i seriously would like to know what it would take

let alone the fact that bimmian and modbargans for instance have goten REAMED in the past for charging credit cards and then not immediately shipping and item; i would think people would complain after that in this situation too

but they dont

theve been reamed in the past for not providing feedback to their customers or answering emails

no one seems to care in this case

so really whats it going to take, just post it on up, that way they can just jump straight to the line rather than approaching it with caution

hmm honed skill? maybe i work at my pc and am a good multitasker, maybe my free time is spent on the pc, maybe i hired a bunch of migrant workers to constantly alert me, maybe im a hikikomodori, maybe i have a feed... who knows
This thread is getting out of hand....it's supposed to be about the 4 V2 installs. Let's wait for more updates and take the bantering to the vendor's comments section.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #166
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:

also its not a stupid unnecessary comment, in fact it pretty much sums everything up into one sentence, shiv is not your friend, you are income to him, as such he will do what he can to get that income, if he breaks a promise and everyone goes "no big deal heres my 150$ anyway and ill give you a few licks too on top of that" you think hes going to think twice before doing it again? nope

Have you met Shiv? I mean you speak as if you know they guy personally. Shiv is an enthusiast as well as a business owner. I am sure he wants to make a profit doing what he does best. Remember the days when he would participate on this forum daily, disclosing (without question) technical data about his product and our cars in general?

People like you made this forum just a place of business for him with your constant bitching. He can no longer participate on this forum without being badgered by people like you who appear to have nothing better to do than cry about not having something they want NOW. Maybe some people have more important things to worry about than "omg where is my v2.0” Products get delayed due to unforeseen issue, welcome to the real world. I think most people understand why it is delayed and agree there could have been more communication. However, for every post he tries to make regarding updates, there another 10 post about people wondering when they will receive their product.

The part that’s really sad is you don’t have to put up with it if you are not happy. Cancel you v2.0 order and sell your Procede, problem solved. But we all know that isn’t going to happen since it appears all you really want to do is bitch and moan.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:16 AM   #167
JO3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a lot

Quote:
This message is hidden because 533ogetnom is on your ignore list.
Can you guys please stop quoting him? it defeats the purpose of having an ignore list.

On second thought, why don't you just stop responding to him at all. Maybe he will go away.

Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:23 AM   #168
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Quote:
...maybe im a hikikomodori...
What's a hikikomodori?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:33 AM   #169
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:

Draw the line at where? Complain about what?

If Shiv decided to NEVER release v2.0, that would be HIS decision and RIGHT.
He doesn't have to release SH1T!!!
You have NOTHING, NADA, ZILTCH to be fed up with.

do you call up Bill Gates and badger him about the release dates of the next Microsoft product.
IF you don't like what's OFFERED TO YOU, make your own d@mn PROcede.

Personally, if I was Shiv, I would NOT sell you the v2.0.
I have a feeling you are too young to remember, but years ago, it was "fashionable" for some business to have a sign on their wall that says:
"we withhold the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime."

As a business owner, they HAVE that right. You don't like it, don't shop there.
You don't like the work Shiv is doing, and the product he's already brought to us, and the updated product he'll be offering shortly.... DON'T SHOP AT HIS BUSINESS!!!
Now grow up, keep your mouth shut about it, otherwise, Shiv may just "refuse service to YOU."
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:39 AM   #170
Driver72
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
What a great, mature, professional answer! Where did you learn to speak to your clients like that?
LOL, you act like every business you've ever been to has had a manager or owner that has kissed your butt no matter how much bad mouthing you've done to them.
Think the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld.
Guess you think you can "talk to business owners" however you want, but they can't reply back how they want?
Where did you learn your ideas (etiquette) of communication between yourself and businesses you want to purchase products from?

Now, once again people, if you've come onto this thread, or any other dealing with v2.0 to cry and whine please spare us all and don't, we are all tired of hearing it.
Thank you, and good night all.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:48 AM   #171
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
do you call up Bill Gates and badger him about the release dates of the next Microsoft product.
yea right NO ONE complained about vista when it was released, everyone complained and for good reason at the time

i seriously cant tell you how many pms ive gotten since i openly started "whining" from people who have had the exact same experience in the past, which tells me thats its been like this for a loooonngggg time, how many of these people actually bought a 335? ill venture vary few

this is an interesting one

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...highlight=goal

too similar not to post

sorry tuned 335 it seems ive taken longer than 10 minutes to respond here
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 01:57 AM   #172
bnj
Banned
Rep

Some of you are mistaken. 533 LIKES the product. Canceling would make things worse for him. He can't do anything else than complain to address the scheduling problems. I think and hope Vishnu tries harder now due to the customer feedback.
People who don't care about the delivery times that much do not understand that V2 is a great upgrade and worth having sooner than later.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 02:03 AM   #173
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnj View Post
Some of you are mistaken. 533 LIKES the product. Canceling would make things worse for him. He can't do anything else than complain to address the scheduling problems. I think and hope Vishnu tries harder now due to the customer feedback.
People who don't care about the delivery times that much do not understand that V2 is a great upgrade and worth having sooner than later.
exactly, i love my procede, like i say most of the time i "whine" i just hate the cockteasing, the "whipping up into a frenzy" and then not delivering

keep quiet till its ready and there would be no such thing as "delays"

also everyone keeps focusing on me complaining about delays, thats not even my main problem, if there were just delays i wouldn't really cause trouble, its broken promises, you dont tell people when they buy a product your going give them this this and this then not, and then charge them on top of that for an "update" when you still haven't made good on your original promises

ALL of this could have been avoided through better business practice, plain and simple

also forgive me if i dont have a problem complaining for better service to someone making more money than most of the people on this board
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 02:20 AM   #174
WilyB
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335

Garage List
Quote:
...also forgive me if i dont have a problem complaining for better service to someone making more money than most of the people on this board
Are you a Communist?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 02:26 AM   #175
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Quote:
...this is an interesting one

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...highlight=goal

too similar not to post...
Wow that is an interesting thread. Sounds like the same thing all over again here.

In that thread from back in 2005, this one says it all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylenospoolboy View Post
As far as Shiv's business model is concerned, we've all weighed in with him at one time or another re: his business structure, and many of us have business degrees as well as successful businesses. I think Shiv is living his preferred lifestyle and this is the way he likes his business. If he wants to take it to the next level, he has a reservoir of resources he can reach out to.
He has a well engineered high-demand, relatively low-volume product. Its clear how Shiv wants to run his business (which is the same way he did back in 2005), to maximize his profits in this niche market, so we all have to work around his schedule and business practices if we want his product.

So I personally don't see the point of complaining. It didn't do much good back in 2005, and it probably won't make a difference now. So buy the product if you like it, taking into consideration the delays, higher price, and the known level of customer service. If these annoyances are too much for you, then go buy another product.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2007, 02:26 AM   #176
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnj View Post

How can you assume that they aren't doing everything they can now?

It really doen't matter if montego335 likes the product, if he cannot wait then he should cancel his order. All the bashing isn't going to spark some fire under Shiv's ass. I'm sure he's doing what he can to have it ready for everyone.

Of course its better to have the product sooner than later, but its also better to release a product when its actually ready, rather than release something that might have problems for a large number of customers.
Appreciate 0