E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 BMW 335ix with set of summer tires + extras

11-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #1
rjf0708
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 bmw m3, 2010 Acura TSX V6

2009 BMW 335ix with set of summer tires + extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Don't miss this opportunity to own an extremely well-maintained example of the Ultimate Driving Machine. Privately owned BMW 335xi with no issues being sold because I finally bought my dream car (yes,​ it's another BMW). I purchased this BMW as a Certified Pre-Owned from a private seller 6 years and 70,​000 miles ago and have kept it meticulously maintained at my local BMW Center. This BMW was $54,​870 brand new,​ comes with the Premium,​ Sport,​ Cold Weather Packages,​ paddle shifters,​ Xenon headlights,​ Navigation,​ Satellite Radio,​ and Logic7 Sound System. All services but an oil change are up to date and just replaced spark plugs and #3 coil. This vehicle comes with the winter tires that are on it,​ a set of summer tires,​ and 2 brand new run flat rear tires.

The car is in the metro Detroit area and sadly, this car will need to be sold as it has been our go to for the last several years
Thanks
Robert

Attached Images

Last edited by rjf0708; 11-12-2019 at 12:55 PM..
Appreciate 0