E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > N54 Phoenix Racing Charge Pipe DV Style Meth Bung

06-30-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
sloweste9x
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E61 535XI, E92 335I (Sold)

Garage List
N54 Phoenix Racing Charge Pipe DV Style Meth Bung

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 105.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
For sale is a lightly used Phenix Racing Chargepipe that I had on my E92 for maybe 2,000 miles. I sold it and bought a 535XI wagon and it doesn't fit the E6X platform, even with BMS style intakes. This will fit any 135i/335i, but not the 535i/xi. Included is the chargepipe with the meth bung hole, two small silicone hoses for the diverter valves, four small hose clamps for the diverter valves, one large piece of silicone hosing for the lower chargepipe, and two pipe clamps to attach that silicone hose to the chargepipe, as well as the two screws for the T-Map sensor. Please let me know if you have any questions. Located in Boston MA and willing to trade or sell. Looking for any N54 parts. The C clip for attachment to the intake manifold is not included, please re-use your own.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0