E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > PDC retrofit, SENSOR PIN DIAGRAM request...

02-01-2021, 06:19 PM   #1
bajandrifter
YouTuber @SALVAGE NATION
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 325I LCI E92

PDC retrofit, SENSOR PIN DIAGRAM request...

hi guys, ive searched buy cant find exactly what i need. Ive got a youtube channel and im rebuilding a damaged e92 lci, i needed a new front end so i decided to retrofit front parking sensors.

Has anyone got a wiring diagram or just knows what each of the three pins in the sensors are? ive made a custom wiring loom as bmw stopped selling the one i needed. ive got the pin out put for the module but im stuck at connecting up the front wires to the sensors. the sensors are labeled 1....2...3 i need to know what each pin is so i could marry that up my home made loom.

Ive got the diagram for the module side in the rear as i mentioned, and thats all wired up, but i need to know whats what for the sensor end.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT! AND YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE build on youtube @salvage nation
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2021, 12:16 AM   #2
dj_aivan
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 320D

Hi, here is all what you need.
https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/
Appreciate 0