E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 E93 335i

03-26-2021, 08:17 PM   #1
tsumatrix
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e93

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2011 E93 335i

Le Mans Blue
Black Dakota Leather
VIN: WBADX7C52BE260920
Mileage: 98,026
$15,500

Options:
M Sport Package
M Sport Factory Performance Exhaust
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Active Steering
Navigation
HK Audio with Bluetooth (No A2DP)

Interior is immaculate, steering wheel rubber pain shriveling a bit, and outside paint is glossy with normal wear. Front tires are Bridgestone RFT RE050A and rears are Bridgestone RFT Driveguards. OEM size. 60% all the way around and brakes and rotors are healthy.

20% 3M ceramic tint all around.

Very well kept with all of the maintenance up to date. Recent tune up includes: valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket, coils, spark plugs, water pump, cabin charcoal filter, engine air filter, transmission drain and fill, transmission pan gasket and filter, liqui moly oil change, differential fluid exchanged, power steering fluid drain and fill, and brake fluid exchange. Cleaned rubber moldings and greased the convertible top. (Work performed by local well known BMW shop and all OEM parts/fluids were used).

I went ahead and upgraded the intercooler to the stealth black ARM 5 inch step intercooler and Cobb charge pipe. I changed them preemptively due to original parts being plastic which will break overtime.

I have a lien on the vehicle.

Two options to purchase. Cash deal, I can get a SC Bill of Sale and you can take the vehicle with you. I will Fedex the title to you after settling up with my financial institute.

Or the preferred way, you can finance it with your financial institute and I can provide you with the pay off information.

Thanks for looking!

Raymond

Attached Images

Last edited by tsumatrix; 03-26-2021 at 08:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2021, 11:42 AM   #2
jbailey895
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 sport/prem/nav/CW/CA

Beautiful car. Wish it was a manual.
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2021, 07:41 PM   #3
tsumatrix
Private
United_States