E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > E92 M3 Part Out - Coral Red Interior, BlendMount, Android Display

11-18-2018, 01:36 PM   #1
keensyntax
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 M3 Coupe

E92 M3 Part Out - Coral Red Interior, BlendMount, Android Display

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Parting out an E92 M3. I'll list out everything but only attach photos here for sub-group related items. See other posts, or pm for other photos. Also... more photos of everything at Google: https://photos.app.goo.gl/21MMW1f27VTLH6ck9

I've taken extensive photos of the coral red interior that came from a non-M 3 series that can be found here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dqbPqCJ4K4WVVWYS9
  • Eventuri Carbon Fiber Intake - Air scoop for lower bumper opening is unused, still has the two sided tape on it. I don't have the original hose clamp with the rubber ring that holds it to the intake manifold so you'll have to use the OEM hose clamp and maybe get some rubber weather stripping if you're concerned about it damaging the carbon fiber $600 + shipping SOLD
  • Mode-Carbon CF side skirts - Brand New, In Box… haven’t even opened it. It’s these: https://www.modecarbon.com/product/e...rt-extensions/ retails for $1,600. $1,000
    + shipping
    SOLD
  • RW Carbon Arkym Style Front Lip - Brand New, Never Installed. It’s this one: https://www.rw<remove>carbon.com/5/1...style-lip.html $250 + shipping. SOLD
  • JL Motoring Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper Skirts Brand New, Never Installed. These: http://www.jl-motoring.com/BMW_E92_E...p/bmss9261.htm $150 + shipping SOLD
  • Carbon Fiber Diffuser - Brand New, Never Installed. It’s this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/201130804530. $100 + shipping SOLD
  • Voltphreaks VPH900 Lightweight Li-Ion battery. Weighs only 7 pounds. Used for about 6 months and 500 miles. Produced in Nov 2017 - $700 + shipping SOLD
  • Macht Schnell Aluminum Lightweight Battery Enclosure for Braille Batteries
    Sized for B3121/C - 21lbs. I used it for the Li-Ion battery - $50 + shipping
    SOLD
  • Sprint Booster V3, Brand New, In Box $225 + shipping SOLD
  • OEM Euro-style sun visors. These are OEM visors that have had the airbag label removed. See photos to see what they look like: $200 + shipping
  • OEM Mid-pipe, ~24K miles: $300 + shipping
  • OEM Muffler, ~24K miles: $250 + shipping
  • OEM Shocks and Springs, EDC, non-ZCP, ~24K miles: $200 + shipping SOLD
  • OEM Front and Rear Calipers and Pads, ~24K miles on calipers. Front pads are at about 17mm w/ the backing plate. Rear pads are around 14.70mm w/ the backing plate. $200 + shipping
  • OEM black spoiler: $50 + shipping
  • Coral Red Interior for E92 - Good condition, rear seats, front and rear door cards, center console armrest (non-split). I got this to replace my tan interior. Didn’t get front seats because shipping is crazy and I planed to put in Recaraos. Never actually got around to putting it in. I'm debating selling these and may hold on to them for a potential future E92.
  • 2 sets of Individual/EPS speakers, 2 mid-ranges and 2 tweeters. I've got a set of sails I can throw in with that as well, currently holding 2 hi-fi tweeters if desired. $150 + shipping. SOLD
  • MusicarNW custom 12" trunk sub enclosure for E92. [B]$300 + shipping. SOLD
  • JL AUDIO 12W3v3-2 - This and the enclosure probably have all of 3 months use on them before I totaled the car. $150 + shipping. SOLD
  • AVINUSA Android CIC screen w/ accessories: GPS splitter, dual usb input cable, aux audio input wire, secondary video input wire, stylus, rear view camera in trunk handle. Camera is a bit jerry-rigged as I broke the wire on the original one and hacked in another camera into the handle. Camera would need a new video/power feed wire to run to the head unit which can be picked up on amazon or ebay for a few bucks. $400 + shipping
  • OEM EPS/Individual Amp: Part #65127842425: $300 + shipping SOLD
  • Technic Speaker Harness: For Top Hifi/EPS/Individual $40 + shipping
  • Alpine White driver handle keyhole delete, Brand New, Never Installed $25 + shipping SOLD
  • OEM Chrome Grills: $25 + shipping
  • OEM Chrome side gills: $25 + shipping SOLD

Paypal friends and family or add 3% fee

Name:  DSC09819.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  222.8 KB

Name:  DSC09783.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  209.3 KB

Last edited by keensyntax; 12-07-2018 at 05:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 03:05 PM   #2
LordJamison
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Do you have cupholders by chance?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 03:19 PM   #3
keensyntax
Private
Rep

No... sorry. Only have the pieces list.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 09:58 AM   #4
nelsontrng
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i xDrive coupe

Red interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by keensyntax View Post
No... sorry. Only have the pieces list.
So you're selling the whole coral red interior for 300 plus shipping? It comes with everything except the two front seats correct? So front and rear door panels rear seats armrest? If it's still available can you shoot me a text? 860-716-7516
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #5
nelsontrng
Rep

Are the coral red seats still available?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 11:45 AM   #6
Swaggywhitebeamer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 X3 35i MSport

Willing to separate and just sell the Coral Red Door Cards? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 04:11 PM   #7
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Dibs on MS battery enclosure! PM sent
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #8
keensyntax
Private
Rep

Sorry... been too busy to update post with recent sales. The MS battery enclosure has been sold. I'm debating what to do with the coral red interior. I'm considering holding on to it for a potential future E92 since it seems like there aren't too many of these floating around in the market. Shipping on this is such a pain in the a**... I might hold out for a local buyer if I do sell it.

I've relisted the visors as they were returned by buyer when he figured out they aren't actual Euro visors but US spec with the labels removed. I'm trying to attach photos of the visors to the post but the site is having upload issues right now. There are photos in the google link though.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 06:46 PM   #9
nelsontrng
Rep

Quote:
Sorry... been too busy to update post with recent sales. The MS battery enclosure has been sold. I'm debating what to do with the coral red interior. I'm considering holding on to it for a potential future E92 since it seems like there aren't too many of these floating around in the market. Shipping on this is such a pain in the a**... I might hold out for a local buyer if I do sell it.

I've relisted the visors as they were returned by buyer when he figured out they aren't actual Euro visors but US spec with the labels removed. I'm trying to attach photos of the visors to the post but the site is having upload issues right now. There are photos in the google link though.
How much are you asking for the coral red interior? I'd be willing to drive down for it if you want to do 300?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2018, 12:34 AM   #10
Digitalinkartist
MrSixSpeed
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 Garage Queen

Do you have black headliner with sunroof insert? If so, please dm to discuss. Thanks in advance
      12-08-2018, 07:57 AM   #11
keensyntax
Private
Rep

Sorry... only have the pieces listed
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #12
nelsontrng
Rep

So the red seats are no longer available?
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2018, 09:17 AM   #13
keensyntax
Private
Rep

As the saying goes, everything is for sale if the price is right. I listed them for a highly discounted price because I knew shipping was going to be so expensive, that would be the only way to get the total down to make a sale. After I saw A) how much of a pain in the a** it was going to be to ship them and B) how much interest there was in them because they are harder to come by than I had assumed, I realized that if I end up getting another E92 down the road, getting another set would not be cheap or easy.

Thus my plan right now is to box them for storage for a potential future E92 down the road... but maybe list them on Ebay for a price high enough that it would be worth the trouble of finding another set down the road if the need arose. That's why I haven't taken them off the list and instead removed the price.

When I bought these... there were several sets available on ebay which is where I bought them. Now... there aren't any so it seems like supply has dried up. It doesn't make sense for me to sell them at less than half of what I bought them for a year ago. I should have done more research before I listed them. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to list them on ebay nor if I do, how much I would list them for. Probably something in the neighborhood of $1K

Sorry for the bait and switch. I promise I'm not a d**k in real-life but I made a mistake in this case.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 02:27 AM   #14
Giasdaddy2010
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Do you still have the Blendmount?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 09:03 AM   #15
keensyntax
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giasdaddy2010 View Post
so I do have the blendmount but I realize earlier this week that I got that mint for my new m2... not my old M3. I need to remove it from here and repost it over on the 2 series forums. it's possible it would work but I think they do list two different parts for those cars
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 07:28 PM   #16
Inquisitivemind
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xdrive m sport 6MT

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giasdaddy2010 View Post
so I do have the blendmount but I realize earlier this week that I got that mint for my new m2... not my old M3. I need to remove it from here and repost it over on the 2 series forums. it's possible it would work but I think they do list two different parts for those cars
What is the model number I might be interested ?
Appreciate 0