E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > N47N 320d stage 1 power seems low?

11-03-2021, 05:19 PM   #1
e92jg
Rep
Drives: e92 320d

N47N 320d stage 1 power seems low?

hi all, i was just wondering if anyone can give me any ideas, i have my 320d stage 1 remapped which it isnt slow my any means and im pretty content with the power until i jumped in an audi a5 188bhp and it seemed to feel faster, now maybe its in my head because my car has around 40bhp more and probably about 60/70nm more torque or maybe it was because it was a front wheel drive, although when giving it a bit on the road there has been a few times ive thought it should be pulling a bit harder against certain cars, but it just got me thinking that maybe theres some slight power loss somewhere? has anyone had a similar experience or knows of any common power loss areas?
thanks for taking time to have a read
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
Saif2018
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92jg View Post
hi all, i was just wondering if anyone can give me any ideas, i have my 320d stage 1 remapped which it isnt slow my any means and im pretty content with the power until i jumped in an audi a5 188bhp and it seemed to feel faster, now maybe its in my head because my car has around 40bhp more and probably about 60/70nm more torque or maybe it was because it was a front wheel drive, although when giving it a bit on the road there has been a few times ive thought it should be pulling a bit harder against certain cars, but it just got me thinking that maybe theres some slight power loss somewhere? has anyone had a similar experience or knows of any common power loss areas?
thanks for taking time to have a read
Wrong section mate, this is the N54 section of the forum.
Appreciate 0