E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > M-force - Fly By Night Business?

04-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #67
jun
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

No PM from Frank regarding my order yet.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #68
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun View Post
No PM from Frank regarding my order yet.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!
      04-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #69
Papoose
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92-328i

well something similar happen to me with JBspeed, he sort of lost my package and had to ship me another one, it took almost 2 months to get my lip, but on the up-side, you got something free and i didnt.

hope you get your item(s) !!!
      04-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #70
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoDeeDeee View Post
Moral of the Story: Make your own complaint thread and bump it every two hours; just like SpmnE9zero.

I'm glad his issue was ultimately resolved, but god damn his XXX and counting posts were FUCKIN annoying...give it a rest god damn
you dont like it gtfo! It got the job done! I was supposed to be annoying as it is I have a product on the way!
      04-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #71
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 LCI LeMans

Quote:
Moral of the Story: Make your own complaint thread and bump it every two hours; just like SpmnE9zero.

I'm glad his issue was ultimately resolved, but god damn his XXX and counting posts were FUCKIN annoying...give it a rest god damn
didnt realize anyone forced you to enter the thread to read what was being said.... as he said got the job done didnt it...
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #72
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

when i ordered my item...frank warned me about the 2 week delayed to produce the item....so i have no problem waiting......and he responded to all my PMs.....sometimes being professional about it helps out a lot.....on both end of the spectrum......

04-13-2010, 09:12 PM   #73
OlivaresAnthony
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
you dont like it gtfo! It got the job done! I was supposed to be annoying as it is I have a product on the way!
Good job being persistent OP, hope you really do get your order.
E90 325i|Sparkling Graphite Metallic|Steptronic|Black Leatherette/Dark Burl Interior|OEM Alarm|35%Front/5%Rear Tint|RD LED License Plate Lights|Rear Fogs Activated|Debadged|Smoked Sidemarkers|Blacklines|Depo P90v2|Matte Black Grille|BMS PBX|AFE Drop In|Charcoal Filter Delete|Air Scoops| RM Silicone Intake Hose| Magnaflow 14815| 19" Avant Garde M310|Continental DWS|M3 Lip Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #74
jun
First Lieutenant
Rep

Frank was last on a 9:03 PM. No returned emails or PMs as of yet.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #75
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
You are setting a bad example as a consumer. Imagine the headache of e90post vendors if all other members acted this way. You should have limited your bumps, and only bumped every day or two and within updated information on the situation.

I KNEW someone would have this reply. Excessive bumping without any real updates in information jars the flow of the thread. YOUR argument is ONLY valid when a person does not hold any interest in the thread and comments negatively.

However, as an e90 owner and potential customer, I do have a vested interest. Thus, I enjoy reading and do appreciate Vendor threads as it increases consumer awareness, but it is also the OP's duty to create a manageable thread free of needless distractions.

XXX Views And Counting.
XXX Views and stillll TICKING

etc.

That's unnecessary and annoying. Plus it is against the rules to bump your thread within a four hour period.

So here is a return slap for you--if you use a forum cliche, make sure to use it in the right context.
Is this guy serious?
I paid money for a product that was not delivered in a specified time that was promised to me as the consumer. I did not receive the item in that time nor did I receive it in the next two specified times that were promised to me. I was misled on numerous occasions and then lied to multiple times. I as a consumer do not appreciate being lied to and expect professionalism on the part of the vendor, all he had to do was respond to pm's that were sent to him, that were in fact very professional and respectable!
I did break the rules of the forum, only after the rules were broken by the vendor! Under no circumstance should a vendor lie to a customer, I gave fair warning to Frank (I have pm's to back this up) that if I did not receive a product shipping number that worked, or a refund in my account that I was in fact posting this thread and he declined to contact me. This became his problem at this point. I am not going to be taken advantage of by any vendor on this site, nor should anyone else! There is a code of conduct when you are a vendor of any forum and all codes were broken in this case and many other cases as you can see!
At the end of the day I did what it took to get my product! I dont give a shit if you dont like the way I went about it, fact is I have no idea who you are nor do I care!
You made the comment that it was unnecessary to bump my thread as much as I did, well it was also unnecessary to sell a product you do not have in stock and make promises you can not keep! I am sorry but there are too many vendors on here taking advantage of people.
I gave the vendor 6 weeks to deliver a product that was promised to be shipped in 5 days, then told this monday it will ship, then the following monday, then no contact at all, even after the warning of this thread.
I am sorry if your parents taught you that it is ok to be taken advantage, mine didnt!

Oh yah btw, who the hell do you think you are telling me when to bump and I am setting a bad example as a consumer... This isnt a fight; vendor against consumer, we are all supposed to feel safe sending money and receiving products as specified. If we wanted terrible service and shitty products we would all be buying off ebay!

Last edited by SpmnE9zero; 04-13-2010 at 10:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #76
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlivaresAnthony View Post
Good job being persistent OP, hope you really do get your order.
Thanks Bro!
      04-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #77
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
when i ordered my item...frank warned me about the 2 week delayed to produce the item....so i have no problem waiting......and he responded to all my PMs.....sometimes being professional about it helps out a lot.....on both end of the spectrum......

This whole thing started out very professional on both ends then went straight down the drain as I was being lied to! Under no circumstance should a consumer have to worry about whether or not we are going to receive our product after payment, that phucken simple!!!!
Look at my itrader rating, I have sold and purchased more stuff on this forum than the majority of the members, and these are only the ones people have been so kind to leave, should be closer to 20! I have 100% feedback, reason being, I am very professional with my transactions and expect nothing less from the vendors in this forum! If you say you are going to do something you better DAMN! well do it!
      04-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #78
X1 Trojan
Go Dodgers?
Rep
Drives: '13 BSM X1 xdrive35i Msport

lol
      04-13-2010, 11:11 PM   #79
jun
First Lieutenant
Rep

Received a PM from Frank. Hopefully we can get this issue resolved.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 07:46 AM   #80
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Received a PM from Frank. Hopefully we can get this issue resolved.
Good I hope so too!
      04-14-2010, 08:04 AM   #81
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep

Quote:
You are setting a bad example as a consumer. Imagine the headache of e90post vendors if all other members acted this way. You should have limited your bumps, and only bumped every day or two and within updated information on the situation.

I KNEW someone would have this reply. Excessive bumping without any real updates in information jars the flow of the thread. YOUR argument is ONLY valid when a person does not hold any interest in the thread and comments negatively.

However, as an e90 owner and potential customer, I do have a vested interest. Thus, I enjoy reading and do appreciate Vendor threads as it increases consumer awareness, but it is also the OP's duty to create a manageable thread free of needless distractions.

XXX Views And Counting.
XXX Views and stillll TICKING

etc.

That's unnecessary and annoying. Plus it is against the rules to bump your thread within a four hour period.

So here is a return slap for you--if you use a forum cliche, make sure to use it in the right context.
So let me get this straight... You would rather have let this thread fall off the first page of the vendor comments section, instead of him bumping it to the top??? If you were even CONTEMPLATING buying a product from a vendor, wouldn't you want to know how other customers were being treated from that vendor?

You think it is okay for a vendor to just take hundreds of dollars from people on this board and just bull shit them into thinking a product is on the way, even though it hasn't been produced yet? There are at least 10 people that have been waiting 4+ weeks for a products (figure the minimum for each is about $100/person). That is OVER $1000 and it took a good 6 weeks for the product to BE SHIPPED when we were told it would take 3 days to PRODUCE the product and then 5 day in TRANSIT.... HMMMMM 6 weeks = 42 DAYS WHEN IT WAS SAID TO ARRIVE AFTER 8 DAYS.... I am sorry that you feel he bumped his thread and it was annoying but facts are facts.... He was out $185 for 6 weeks and the product STILL has not arrived....

Like I said in my post from the other day... if you aren't interested in a thread DON'T read it... no one is forcing you...

Thanks for creating this thread Shane!

Hopefully MFD's factory can get there shit together this way they don't lose clients because of POOR communication

1885 and counting!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 08:10 AM   #82
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans335xiE90 View Post
So let me get this straight... You would rather have let this thread fall off the first page of the vendor comments section, instead of him bumping it to the top??? If you were even CONTEMPLATING buying a product from a vendor, wouldn't you want to know how other customers were being treated from that vendor?

You think it is okay for a vendor to just take hundreds of dollars from people on this board and just bull shit them into thinking a product is on the way, even though it hasn't been produced yet? There are at least 10 people that have been waiting 4+ weeks for a products (figure the minimum for each is about $100/person). That is OVER $1000 and it took a good 6 weeks for the product to BE SHIPPED when we were told it would take 3 days to PRODUCE the product and then 5 day in TRANSIT.... HMMMMM 6 weeks = 42 DAYS WHEN IT WAS SAID TO ARRIVE AFTER 8 DAYS.... I am sorry that you feel he bumped his thread and it was annoying but facts are facts.... He was out $185 for 6 weeks and the product STILL has not arrived....

Like I said in my post from the other day... if you aren't interested in a thread DON'T read it... no one is forcing you...

Thanks for creating this thread Shane!

Hopefully MFD's factory can get there shit together this way they don't lose clients because of POOR communication

1885 and counting!!!!!
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
No worries bro. By the sounds of things he is some young kid who hasnt been around long enough to be taken advantage of on the forums.
      04-14-2010, 08:13 AM   #83
Ajvar
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335 sedan

+10000000000000000000000000000..
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #84
jun
First Lieutenant
Rep

Frank took care of it - my lip is on the way.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #85
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Frank took care of it - my lip is on the way.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
      04-14-2010, 09:24 AM   #86
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep

glad to hear things are getting shipped...

hope mine is on its way soon!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #87
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans335xiE90 View Post
glad to hear things are getting shipped...

hope mine is on its way soon!
I hope so too Marbles!
      04-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #88
uberschnell
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Wide Body 1

Good to see some resolution. Nothing sucks worse then paying hard earned money and not getting what you are entitled to.

That said, I really hope that M-force gets whatever issues it needs to deal with worked out. Reason is that I've bought 2 products off of them and both were well above average in quality. I would like to see them stick around.

That does not make up for the experience of others. But again, the stuff was way above par quality wise.
Appreciate 0