E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > blueh88 Build Thread!

09-14-2019, 06:36 AM   #133
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa bmw View Post
maybe be some silicone sealant ,,dont know what the back of lights
look like but the sealant is easily moulded to any shape really while its soft
I ended up doing the silicone jobby and be absolutely fine since. No water/condensation.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2019, 01:46 AM   #134
rasa bmw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: space grey 640d sport e90 330d

champion,,,the old silicone has 101 uses ha ha
Appreciate 1
blueh8851.00

02-25-2020, 12:57 PM   #135
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep

Not really been any drama over the winter. Car running well except for a small exhaust leak from the manifold. Thankfully it was just the EGR blanking plate. Removed, cleaned up and with a new gasket, all is well.

Plans for the near future:
Subframe bushes upgrade
Tie rods
New tyres needed
Replace the Xtrons head unit. It's lasted 2 years and now WiFi, Bluetooth and radio have just died. (not quite sure what to replace with?)

Other than, all good and still loving the performance.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2020, 04:29 PM   #136
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueh88 View Post
Not really been any drama over the winter. Car running well except for a small exhaust leak from the manifold. Thankfully it was just the EGR blanking plate. Removed, cleaned up and with a new gasket, all is well.

Subframe bushes upgrade
Tie rods
New tyres needed
Replace the Xtrons head unit. It's lasted 2 years and now WiFi, Bluetooth and radio have just died. (not quite sure what to replace with?)

You selling the xtrons? There's a few mods I wanted to try which involves opening it up but mines pretty much brand new and still got warranty so I don't really want to touch it haha.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2020, 03:18 AM   #137
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
Quote:

Subframe bushes upgrade
Tie rods
New tyres needed

You selling the xtrons? There's a few mods I wanted to try which involves opening it up but mines pretty much brand new and still got warranty so I don't really want to touch it haha.
Once I get round to getting a new one, you can just have it! I cannot guarantee when that is though lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2020, 05:27 AM   #138
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Once I get round to getting a new one, you can just have it! I cannot guarantee when that is though lol.
Sweet!
Appreciate 0