E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 E90 335i M-Sport M/T

06-13-2022, 05:57 PM   #1
MaxBoy
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i M-Sport 6MT

2011 E90 335i M-Sport M/T

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2011 BMW 335i 6MT
Exterior: Space Grey Metallic (A52)
Interior: Saddle Brown Leather *CLEAN*
Packages: M-Sport Package | Convenience Package | Cold Weather Package | Premium Package

I believe the original owner was a lease until 50k miles. The second owner (50k-70k miles) and I (70k-121k miles) kept a tab of all work performed to this point. See photos for list.

The most significant modifications include the JB4 tuner with Bluetooth, Borla S-Type cat-back exhaust, VRSF Charge Pipe, Burger Tuning intake, and Alzor 030 wheels (w/ brand new tires). I do have the original style 193 wheels, but Discount Tire mentioned they were slightly out of round (hence why I purchased replacements quickly).

The Bad...

Exterior: The windshield has had a rock chip in the bottom right and a small, terminated crack across the top right corner for years. A small tree branch landed on the hood and passenger headlight (fixed by insurance) but it has left the driver headlight more foggy. The front bumper paint is coming up around the headlight washers and has orange peel.

Interior/Convenience: The rear sunshade has stopped going down. The keyless entry/start no lunger functions.

I searched a while to find an M/T M-sport with saddle brown interior and I was on the fence until I test drove it. It’s not a pristine example, but it’s been an unbelievably reliable daily driver and I hope somebody else can enjoy it. Feel free to ask any questions, and I’m happy to meet within a reasonable distance (DE, MD, VA, NC).

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2022, 10:30 PM   #2
BimmerBoyM3____1
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E92 M3, E90 M3, E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxBoy View Post
2011 BMW 335i 6MT
Exterior: Space Grey Metallic (A52)
Interior: Saddle Brown Leather *CLEAN*
Packages: M-Sport Package | Convenience Package | Cold Weather Package | Premium Package

I believe the original owner was a lease until 50k miles. The second owner (50k-70k miles) and I (70k-121k miles) kept a tab of all work performed to this point. See photos for list.

The most significant modifications include the JB4 tuner with Bluetooth, Borla S-Type cat-back exhaust, VRSF Charge Pipe, Burger Tuning intake, and Alzor 030 wheels (w/ brand new tires). I do have the original style 193 wheels, but Discount Tire mentioned they were slightly out of round (hence why I purchased replacements quickly).

The Bad...

Exterior: The windshield has had a rock chip in the bottom right and a small, terminated crack across the top right corner for years. A small tree branch landed on the hood and passenger headlight (fixed by insurance) but it has left the driver headlight more foggy. The front bumper paint is coming up around the headlight washers and has orange peel.

Interior/Convenience: The rear sunshade has stopped going down. The keyless entry/start no lunger functions.

I searched a while to find an M/T M-sport with saddle brown interior and I was on the fence until I test drove it. It’s not a pristine example, but it’s been an unbelievably reliable daily driver and I hope somebody else can enjoy it. Feel free to ask any questions, and I’m happy to meet within a reasonable distance (DE, MD, VA, NC).
I'm interested, text me 317-750-6524
Appreciate 0