E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > N51 and AA Headers Questions

11-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #23
R.Thillman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

Has anyone have the car stall on them after installing? my car idles a little rough but eventually sits at 600 and then on the second day my ses light came on but i don't think i drove over 50 miles yet. Therefore later I had to drop some packages off and as i was about to leave ups it died on me idling at 600 . I Also have a exhaust leak at the connection to the mid pipe lol but that will be sorted today. Going to check the color of my o2 sensors but could that be fuel pump related?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2017, 09:29 AM   #24
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Thillman View Post
Has anyone have the car stall on them after installing? my car idles a little rough but eventually sits at 600 and then on the second day my ses light came on but i don't think i drove over 50 miles yet. Therefore later I had to drop some packages off and as i was about to leave ups it died on me idling at 600 . I Also have a exhaust leak at the connection to the mid pipe lol but that will be sorted today. Going to check the color of my o2 sensors but could that be fuel pump related?
Nope.
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod
Appreciate 0