E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Supreme Power | E92 Vorsteiner CSL Bootlid(trunk) Special!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #177
MyE92
El Presidente
MyE92's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
6,815
Posts

Drives: your mom wild.
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NJ

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
Once I can order a 09' it'll be Alpine white/coral red... Woodbridge area!!
Bump....wow 09"? Whats the difference between 09' and 08',07'? haha I have the same color scheme.... Let me know if you really want to lend it to me for a couple of months , I got a place that matches AW paint very well. I'm in Union.


Bump for a great price!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2008, 01:41 PM   #178
supremepower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
supremepower's Avatar
United_States
1883
Rep
6,454
Posts


Drives: M2, F80M3, Raptor, GT2RS, 356b
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fullerton, CA So.Cal.

iTrader: (15)

Send a message via AIM to supremepower Send a message via MSN to supremepower
PM's sent! Thanks for the orders guys!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #179
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

Dunno what if any changes there will be for 09' but we shall see... lemme know when your ready to order up your trunk!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
Bump....wow 09"? Whats the difference between 09' and 08',07'? haha I have the same color scheme.... Let me know if you really want to lend it to me for a couple of months , I got a place that matches AW paint very well. I'm in Union.


Bump for a great price!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #180
MyE92
El Presidente
MyE92's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
6,815
Posts

Drives: your mom wild.
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NJ

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
Dunno what if any changes there will be for 09' but we shall see... lemme know when your ready to order up your trunk!!!
haha.. I'll let you know when I'm ready to order. It will be soon. Let me know when you receive yours, I never saw one in person yet.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 12:01 AM   #181
Alex@AKMotorwerk
Alex@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
178
Rep
9,339
Posts

Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hillsborough, NJ

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
haha.. I'll let you know when I'm ready to order. It will be soon. Let me know when you receive yours, I never saw one in person yet.
order that trunk up Ryan... then u can make Craig jealous while he waits for his car to install his trunk on- LOL
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #182
MyE92
El Presidente
MyE92's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
6,815
Posts

Drives: your mom wild.
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NJ

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
order that trunk up Ryan... then u can make Craig jealous while he waits for his car to install his trunk on- LOL
Sorry to jack this thread.... haha Alex, want to go half? you can add it to your list of mods, and and I can put it on my car. It's a win-win situation.... I'm pretty sure Craig's car will be all done up by the first week he has it....
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 12:18 AM   #183
Alex@AKMotorwerk
Alex@AKMotorwerk's Avatar
United_States
178
Rep
9,339
Posts

Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hillsborough, NJ

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@AKMotorwerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
Sorry to jack this thread.... haha Alex, want to go half? you can add it to your list of mods, and and I can put it on my car. It's a win-win situation.... I'm pretty sure Craig's car will be all done up by the first week he has it....
i'll go half with you... u pay for the trunk and i'll pay to have it painted Monaco Blue. Wait, after that u can't use it... oh well, guess i'll just take it off your hands then- hahaha
Craig's car will be all done up the first HOUR he has it!!!!


back on topic now....

.... ORDER UP YOUR CSL TRUNK FROM SPP BEFORE THE VORSTEINER PRICE INCREASE ON JUNE 9th.



.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #184
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

PM for the best pricing on CSL bootlids!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 12:56 PM   #185
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

All PM's replied!!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #186
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

thanx for the orders guys!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #187
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
98
Rep
4,246
Posts

Drives: E70 X5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NOR*CAL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
i'll go half with you... u pay for the trunk and i'll pay to have it painted Monaco Blue. Wait, after that u can't use it... oh well, guess i'll just take it off your hands then- hahaha
Craig's car will be all done up the first HOUR he has it!!!!


back on topic now....

.... ORDER UP YOUR CSL TRUNK FROM SPP BEFORE THE VORSTEINER PRICE INCREASE ON JUNE 9th.



.
push it back 1 more week! haha
__________________
2010 E92 BSM 335i | M-Sport | ST Coils | Linea Corse Lemans | Cobb AP | BMS DCI | Cyba Tips
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 12:42 AM   #188
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

I got it pushed back to June 9th for you already that wasn't enuff???
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
push it back 1 more week! haha
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 12:53 AM   #189
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
98
Rep
4,246
Posts

Drives: E70 X5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NOR*CAL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
I got it pushed back to June 9th for you already that wasn't enuff???
don't lie. you didn't push it back to june 9th for ME.

but now you can push it one more week for me
__________________
2010 E92 BSM 335i | M-Sport | ST Coils | Linea Corse Lemans | Cobb AP | BMS DCI | Cyba Tips
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 01:25 AM   #190
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

Lol unfortunately they say their sticking to June 9th so get your funds together!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
don't lie. you didn't push it back to june 9th for ME.

but now you can push it one more week for me
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 01:34 AM   #191
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
98
Rep
4,246
Posts

Drives: E70 X5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NOR*CAL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
Lol unfortunately they say their sticking to June 9th so get your funds together!!!
__________________
2010 E92 BSM 335i | M-Sport | ST Coils | Linea Corse Lemans | Cobb AP | BMS DCI | Cyba Tips
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 09:17 AM   #192
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

Ohhh don't be that way we can't control what Vorsteiners prices are....
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 11:30 AM   #193
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
98
Rep
4,246
Posts

Drives: E70 X5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NOR*CAL

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
Ohhh don't be that way we can't control what Vorsteiners prices are....


i'm just kidding.
__________________
2010 E92 BSM 335i | M-Sport | ST Coils | Linea Corse Lemans | Cobb AP | BMS DCI | Cyba Tips
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #194
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

Good I expect to hear from you by the 9th!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post


i'm just kidding.
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #195
MyE92
El Presidente
MyE92's Avatar
United_States
157
Rep
6,815
Posts

Drives: your mom wild.
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NJ

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
Good I expect to hear from you by the 9th!!
Craig, Do you guys have them in stock ready to ship?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #196
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

PM sent bro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyE92 View Post
Craig, Do you guys have them in stock ready to ship?
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #197
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

We also now offer these prepainted along with the rest of the Vorsteiner line and other aero kits we carry!! PM for quotes!!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #198
Craig@SupremePower
Craig@SupremePower's Avatar
United_States
926
Rep
74,999
Posts

Drives: '15 Ram CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (14)

PM's replied, a little over a week to go before price increase guys!!!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST