E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > E90 Bilstein / Eibach Suspension

10-16-2022, 07:28 PM   #1
PranK
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 330i, E90 335i, E70 X5

E90 Bilstein / Eibach Suspension

Hi Guys,

I am selling the struts / springs from my car as I have moved to coilovers.

Bilstein B8 struts and Eibach springs. The E90 front spring hat has been swapped out for E30 items as it adds 10mm to the height and strut travel. You can see the height is spot on with these.

Items to note;
Front drivers strut has seen better days. It is usable but I think it might be a little bit bent. If you lower the car from jacking it up, it will get 'stuck' about 6" too high but will eventually settle after driving back and forth on your driveway. It is also a little creaky. Like I said, its usable but it might be worth budgetting in for a new one.
The top mounts are not included either as they have camber plates attached that are going on my friends car. Your stock mounts will work.
One of the rear struts has its bottom thread broken off. This is the bit that goes through the bottom mount. Shouldn't be hard to get a shop to weld a thread on the bottom.

This is a really nice set up for street. Nice and firm and rides beautifully. Only got the BC's because the car sees the track a bit and I wanted more adjustability.

$600. I'm relatively firm on this price but happy to chat.

This is how the car sits with them;

Last edited by PranK; 10-16-2022 at 09:18 PM..
Appreciate 0