E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Tracking a UK order/production...

06-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
335MSportVert
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Convertible

Tracking a UK order/production...

Apologies if there is another thread out there about this but, I couldn't find one (and I am a newbie here). I was wondering if anyone knew of a way of tracking a UK order from a production number.

I ordered a 335 M Sport Convertible early May 07 and am being told mid July delivery by BMW but, this keeps changing. Just wondered if there was an easy way to track this as there seems to be in the States.

Also slightly worried by some of the stories on here about the fuel pump issues. Does anyone know if this has been resolved? Do current builds come with the new pump?

I really can't wait for delivery (I am sure you all understand how hard the waiting is/was!). For those of you interested I have gone for Black Sapphire with Black Dakota, 19" Lightweight wheels, Professional Sat Nav, Upgraded HiFi, 6FL, Bluetooth, Heated seats, Comfort Access, Through load, etc...

Really interested to hear from others in the UK with similar. Also interested in any advise on mods.

Sorry for the ranting but it's my first post!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #2
rjs
Major
England
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
'09 M3 (e93)  [10.00]
I don't think there is a way in the UK for some reason.

Our american friends seem to be able to but for some reason we can not. I just had to keep emailing my dealer, not the greatest method.

Welcome to the forum by the way & congrats on the car.

Did you go i or d?

E93 M3
| Azurite Black | Extended Bamboo Leather | Piano Black Trim | 19" 220M Wheels | Shadowline Trim | Edition Grills
M DCT | HDD iDrive | EDC | Bluetooth | Front & Rear PDC | Heated Seats | DAB Radio | Hi-Fi Speakers | USB Audio | SmartTOP
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2007, 03:39 AM   #3
335MSportVert
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Convertible

Thanks for your reply rjs. I had a feeling that was the case. Nevermind, I will have to keep pestering my dealer.

I went for the i. Was really impressed with the dealers demo car (which happened to be a 335i M Sport with a similar spec to mine). My only niggle would be that the run flats with the sports suspension provide a really hard ride and it seemed to tramline quite a bit. Other that that really happy.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2007, 04:05 AM   #4
rjs
Major
England
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
'09 M3 (e93)  [10.00]
Good choice!

E93 M3
| Azurite Black | Extended Bamboo Leather | Piano Black Trim | 19" 220M Wheels | Shadowline Trim | Edition Grills
M DCT | HDD iDrive | EDC | Bluetooth | Front & Rear PDC | Heated Seats | DAB Radio | Hi-Fi Speakers | USB Audio | SmartTOP
Appreciate 0