E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Looking for a transportation company for my car

10-20-2020, 11:48 AM   #1
HarlanStelly
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Looking for a transportation company for my car

Hello everyone. I really need your help. I faced such a problem as finding a company for the transportation of transport. Someone may have used such companies recently. I need to move my BMW X5. I am planning in the next month. I hope for your quick response and solutions. my question, thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2020, 09:14 AM   #2
JeanetteFodor
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlanStelly View Post
Hello everyone. I really need your help. I faced such a problem as finding a company for the transportation of transport. Someone may have used such companies recently. I need to move my BMW X5. I am planning in the next month. I hope for your quick response and solutions. my question, thanks!
Hi, I can recommend you a super modern and productive company at the present time https://movewheels.com/car-transport-cross-country/. I personally used it twice to transport my car. Delivery went just fine, I really liked their responsibility to our cars, reliability, delivery speed and most importantly a pleasant price. They use new cars with modern equipment for which the distance and weight of your goods are not has no role. In a nutshell, cool company, I recommend!

Last edited by JeanetteFodor; 01-20-2021 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0