E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Petrol Wheels & Continental Tires Package

01-27-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
webbdylan335
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Wheel and Tire Package barely used! These are 18x8 Petrol wheels paired with awesome Continental Control Contact Sport All Season tires. The wheels are 18x8" with 36 offset. The tires are 245/40/ZR18 all around square setup. All tires have TPMS and 96% wear life left. The Petrol wheels are in perfect condition and the tires have almost all life left. Tires have a median of 60,000 miles tread life. The bolt pattern is 5x120. Please do not hesitate to ask for more pictures if needed.

I am selling a wheel and tire package that was in use for 3 months. I had driven 2500 miles on them and then took them off to put the stockers back on to sell the car. They no longer fit as I had gotten a lower car so I have no use for them anymore. This set has been in my garage and the air has been kept and monitored in them. I took very good care of this set for the short amount of time they were on my vehicle.

Shipping cost will vary on location of buyer.

Thread is being weird and not letting me upload files so contact me for pictures: 630-280-9471

Attached Images

Last edited by webbdylan335; 01-27-2019 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Pictures not posting
Appreciate 0