E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > $12,500 09 super clean 328i sedan, sport, premium, winter, shadow line and more

10-04-2016, 01:24 AM   #1
Rmnadi9
Rep
Drives: 2011 x5 M sport 3.5i

$12,500 09 super clean 328i sedan, sport, premium, winter, shadow line and more

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2009 328i LCI Sedan. 2nd owner of this beauty. female owned, previous CPO. 84.5k Beautiful Barbara red with Tera Premium Leather and wood trim (absolutely beautiful combination). Sport, premium, winter and shadow line trim with 60/40 split rear folding seats. Steptronic Transmission with sport mode and paddles. Bluetooth, parking sensors, heated seats, rear shade package, LED's in the door handles and usb port. Sport seats with adjustable side bolsters. As far as I know, the only things missing are the navigation and the premium stereo. The paint is great, the interior is in beautiful condition. 19" staggered lm reps with fairly new tires. Black kidney grills, carbon roundels, color matched bumper reflectors and that's really about it, all stock outside of those few things. This has been the most trouble free BMW we have owned. Lots of recalls were done around 60k during inspection 2. New battery, sparkplugs, brake pads, front control arm bushings and a rear window regulator. Vehicle has a clean history report, no accidents. I have a Carfax and Autocheck I can provide. PPI was done at a local BMW shop and came back with clean bill of health (was requested by a local interested party at the shop they chose). We are only selling because we need more space for the baby and everything she comes with, already purchased an x5 m sport. I am a big euro enthusiast with a firm believe of staying on top of maintenance. This car is as described. Not perfect but in above average condition for a car of this age and mileage. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Mileage is at 84.5 k but will go up a bit as I drive the car a few days a week.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-04-2016, 01:25 AM   #2
Rmnadi9
Rep
Drives: 2011 x5 M sport 3.5i

sorry for to mention. Car has been in San Diego CA its entire life.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2016, 05:33 PM   #3
whyzee125
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Dinan stage 2 335i

Love that color
Appreciate 0