E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > BT Tool or Stealership?

03-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #23
shata
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i 6MT-ZPP/ZSP/ZCW

I have my appointment scheduled take my 330 in on 28th this month and also called BMW NA again and they said there is voluntary recall/extended warranty like we all know there is for this issue. I also asked them if I have any trouble with dealership to just give them call and they will take care of it (including dealer paying diagnostic fee). Im also dropping by the recall/extended warranty notice today at dealership so my SA has this information cause I wont be able drop by in person during hours most likely when car is there. We'll see ill keep you guys posted.
      03-29-2013, 03:34 PM   #24
shata
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i 6MT-ZPP/ZSP/ZCW

Ugh man I hate having take my car to bmw dealer, got told today by SA that they didnt have time to look at my car even though I had it scheduled. With easter and all im going to be without car for like week plus and no loaners are available sigh. Shouldn't have taken it to checkeredflag bmw.