E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Motiv/Spec Twin Disk N54/55 (needs clutch disks) $500

09-10-2022, 02:20 PM   #1
LaynEE92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335I

Motiv/Spec Twin Disk N54/55 (needs clutch disks) $500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a the Motiv/Spec twin disk, pressure plate, intermediate plate, and flywheel for sale. I have the flywheel and the intermediate plate resurfaced. Only took .005 off both sides of intermediate plate. When i installed it the pressure plate fork rubbed on the face of the pressure plate. I could have installed something wrong, but I couldn't figure it out. If someone has the time I recommend sending this into spec and have them inspect it and purchase a new set of clutch disks. They run about 500. Currently set up for N54 but can be easy changed to run N55. New kit runs $1850. My lose your gain!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0