E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > 003F35 & 0041AA code

12-15-2018, 09:26 AM   #1
ololiuqui
Rep
Drives: BMW e91 325d

003F35 & 0041AA code

Hi all!

Car is a BMW 325d -09 LCI with around 150k kilometers.
So after doing stage 2 remap early this summer together with egr off and decat i had some faultcodes few thousand kilometers later. Contacted the tuner and he said he done few hundred bmws with m57 diesel and i was the first with the problems he have heard of.

003F35 - Charge air hose monitoring idle
0041AA - Boost pressure sensor

I noticed the faults when i did longtrip with a trailer midsummer. Everytime i drove uphills the car lost all its power, was like it went into limpmode. Right after the uphill flattened out the power came back like nothing was wrong.

Driving without trailer car works perfect, until today. Went on a drive and car lost all power when going uphills. Got power back 10km later, car works perfect now?

So iv done ALOT of googling bout the faultycodes and the remap seems to trigger it for most people getting the codes?

Had the intake off some weekends ago and changes all glow plugs and the module. Also changed the boost pressure sensor in the intake. (This helps some people) without any differens.

So im about to take the intake off again and change all vacuumhoses and also the valve pressure converter after reading it helpt some people.

Any of you had the faults and fixed them, or if you could help me in any other ways would be really appreciated.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2018, 01:35 AM   #2
Yozh
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d M-Sport

Consider logging some data especially at the moment when a code is triggered. Rpm, pedal position, gear, speed, boost requested, boost actual, exhaust pressure, boost sensor voltage. There is a free program called TestO that is the best for logging. You will need a kDcan cable. Otherwise, you will go crazy throwing parts at the car.
Appreciate 0