Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Thickest tire setup on E92 on 20s (pics)

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-23-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
Uptownclown
Rep
Drives: 328XI Coupe

Thickest tire setup on E92 on 20s (pics)

Hey guys Im new on here and I just wanted to know what is the most possible thickest tire I can fit on my 328xi with stock suspension on 20s. I know most people HATE the idea of havin a 3 series on 20s but i personally love the look.. I have them on a 225/30/20 square setup now but that is TOO THIN and in NYC Im constantly in the rim shop fixing its bends anyways I want to know what is the Thickest tire I can fit on these 20s that would give me more cushion for these NY streets. Cuz there seems to b alot of space available around the wheel...

Thanks in advance, n also I dont really know much about cars like that.. I jus bought these at a rim shop so Im not sure how wide they are or what the offsets are... or what offsets even mean so if anyone could shine me in on that info itll b GREATLY appreciated.. Thanks in advance! Heres some pics..

Appreciate 0
      04-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
b-man
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Go with 245/30 and 285/25

What brand wheels are those?
Appreciate 0