E90Post
 


Extreme Powerhouse
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Genuine BMW Parts at Discounted Rates for Members



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2021, 12:06 AM   #4401
Cranky
New Member
2
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi, that number is recognised. The total cost of this part is 94.07.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P52806


Thank you
PayPal sent

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2021, 06:45 AM   #4402
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
PayPal sent

Thanks
Received, thank you.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 02:22 AM   #4403
Phil325i
Colonel
Phil325i's Avatar
United Kingdom
444
Rep
2,858
Posts

Drives: E92 325i MSport Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK South East

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Hi

Tried emailing you using the info at the start of this thread and got away message or bounce back.

Could you please quote me (including VAT and carriage) prices for the following parts:

1) Hot-film air mass meter, part No. 13627585680
2) Front suspension top mounts, part Nos. 31306775098 (left and right)
3) Rear suspension lower mounts, part Nos. 33526768544 (left and right)
4) Radiator vent hose part No. 17127618510.

PM me if you need Reg or VIN details. Thanks.
__________________
E92 pre-LCI 325i - Ohlins R&T; H&R spacers; M3 strut brace; Swift thrust sheets; 3 x chassis braces; diff brace; N53 V-brace; 034 subframe inserts; BMS clutch stop; BMS CDV; RE g/box mounts; Delrin shift bushes; Saikoumichi OCC; Cyba scoops; BMW Perf Exhaust; HEL s/steel brake hoses; M3 rear spoiler; Recaro Sportster CSs; M3 white dash LEDs; LED Angels; LED side repeaters; BMW Perf black grille; CSL reps; SSDD carbon diffuser; Monster Wrap black roof/clear front
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 05:13 AM   #4404
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil325i View Post
Hi

Tried emailing you using the info at the start of this thread and got away message or bounce back.

Could you please quote me (including VAT and carriage) prices for the following parts:

1) Hot-film air mass meter, part No. 13627585680
2) Front suspension top mounts, part Nos. 31306775098 (left and right)
3) Rear suspension lower mounts, part Nos. 33526768544 (left and right)
4) Radiator vent hose part No. 17127618510.

PM me if you need Reg or VIN details. Thanks.

Good afternoon,

The total cost for these items is 553.88. All of those parts are readily available however the air mass metre would take up to 5 days to arrive with us from Germany.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P53581

Payment Options:

For orders between 250 and 3000 we are able to offer 0% finance over 4 to 6 months.

To find out more information on our finance offer please email us directly on partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your reference number and preferred payment plan.

For orders under 250.00

Payment by card - Please call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

Payment by PayPal Please send the payment to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Quoting your customer reference and your delivery address.

For orders over 250.00 we will only accept bank transfer.

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 40292230
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES BROCHURES

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 05:16 AM   #4405
x77md
Second Lieutenant
56
Rep
230
Posts

Drives: golf tsi
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: leicester

iTrader: (0)

Hi

Could I please get a quote for 2 x N54 boost solenoids pn: 11747626350

Reg: X77MED

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 07:21 AM   #4406
Phil325i
Colonel
Phil325i's Avatar
United Kingdom
444
Rep
2,858
Posts

Drives: E92 325i MSport Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK South East

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Good afternoon,

The total cost for these items is 553.88. All of those parts are readily available however the air mass metre would take up to 5 days to arrive with us from Germany.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P53581

Payment Options:

For orders between 250 and 3000 we are able to offer 0% finance over 4 to 6 months.

To find out more information on our finance offer please email us directly on partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your reference number and preferred payment plan.

For orders under 250.00

Payment by card - Please call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

Payment by PayPal Please send the payment to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Quoting your customer reference and your delivery address.

For orders over 250.00 we will only accept bank transfer.

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 40292230
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES BROCHURES

Thank you
Thanks. Could you quote me separately for the MAF please?
__________________
E92 pre-LCI 325i - Ohlins R&T; H&R spacers; M3 strut brace; Swift thrust sheets; 3 x chassis braces; diff brace; N53 V-brace; 034 subframe inserts; BMS clutch stop; BMS CDV; RE g/box mounts; Delrin shift bushes; Saikoumichi OCC; Cyba scoops; BMW Perf Exhaust; HEL s/steel brake hoses; M3 rear spoiler; Recaro Sportster CSs; M3 white dash LEDs; LED Angels; LED side repeaters; BMW Perf black grille; CSL reps; SSDD carbon diffuser; Monster Wrap black roof/clear front
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 08:31 AM   #4407
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x77md View Post
Hi

Could I please get a quote for 2 x N54 boost solenoids pn: 11747626350

Reg: X77MED

Thanks
Good afternoon,

The total cost for the 2 solenoids will be 196.28.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P53673

Payment Options:

For orders between 250 and 3000 we are able to offer 0% finance over 4 to 6 months.

To find out more information on our finance offer please email us directly on partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your reference number and preferred payment plan.

For orders under 250.00

Payment by card - Please call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

Payment by PayPal Please send the payment to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Quoting your customer reference and your delivery address.

For orders over 250.00 we will only accept bank transfer.

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 40292230
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES BROCHURES

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 08:32 AM   #4408
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil325i View Post
Thanks. Could you quote me separately for the MAF please?
Good afternoon,

The total including postage for the MAF on its own will be 263.54.

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 11:54 AM   #4409
noname1
Private
20
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: bmw e92 335i dct
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south west

iTrader: (0)

Hi, price for e92 windscreen seal and scuttle panel seal please.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2021, 02:01 AM   #4410
mjn77
Lieutenant Colonel
mjn77's Avatar
United Kingdom
803
Rep
1,842
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 LCI Jerez Black
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Herts, UK

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Total and individual prices for the following please;

1 x 16117222330 - fuel cap
8 x 36136783536 - centre caps
8 x 36112228660 - M badges
1 x 51168043225 - left mirror cover
1 x 51477316578 - black floor mats
1 x 51167150155 - black rear panel with lighter sockets
1 x 51167154481 - black storage partition
1 x 51167156472 - Foam Tray Insert
__________________

// E90 M3 LCI DCT in Jerez Black with Fox Red Leather // Individual Aluminium Trim // 1.75 Exhaust Mod //
Euro Alpine Road Trips 2014 2016 2017 2018 2019
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2021, 09:36 AM   #4411
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname1 View Post
Hi, price for e92 windscreen seal and scuttle panel seal please.
Hi,

Please could you let us know your vehicle registration number? Just to make sure we quote for the correct parts.

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2021, 09:39 AM   #4412
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjn77 View Post
Total and individual prices for the following please;

1 x 16117222330 - fuel cap
8 x 36136783536 - centre caps
8 x 36112228660 - M badges
1 x 51168043225 - left mirror cover
1 x 51477316578 - black floor mats
1 x 51167150155 - black rear panel with lighter sockets
1 x 51167154481 - black storage partition
1 x 51167156472 - Foam Tray Insert
Good afternoon,

Please could you let us know your email address so that we can forward over a quote with a breakdown of all the costs?

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2021, 03:25 AM   #4413
mjn77
Lieutenant Colonel
mjn77's Avatar
United Kingdom
803
Rep
1,842
Posts

Drives: E90 M3 LCI Jerez Black
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Herts, UK

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Good afternoon,

Please could you let us know your email address so that we can forward over a quote with a breakdown of all the costs?

Many thanks
Done.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2021, 10:50 AM   #4414
noname1
Private
20
Rep
72
Posts

Drives: bmw e92 335i dct
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south west

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname1 View Post
Hi, price for e92 windscreen seal and scuttle panel seal please.
Hi,

Please could you let us know your vehicle registration number? Just to make sure we quote for the correct parts.

Many thanks
H9GOX , or RO09LXN
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2021, 05:51 AM   #4415
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname1 View Post
H9GOX , or RO09LXN
Good morning,

The total cost for these items will be 61.69.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P54610

Payment Options:

For orders between 250 and 3000 we are able to offer 0% finance over 4 to 6 months.

To find out more information on our finance offer please email us directly on partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your reference number and preferred payment plan.

For orders under 250.00

Payment by card - Please call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

Payment by PayPal Please send the payment to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Quoting your customer reference and your delivery address.

For orders over 250.00 we will only accept bank transfer.

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 40292230
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES BROCHURES

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2021, 09:04 AM   #4416
clicks
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
30
Posts

Drives: E90 330D
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Berkshire

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

Can you give me a price on the following part please? It's a turbo to intercooler boost pipe, #7798099

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2021, 02:48 PM   #4417
Cranky
New Member
2
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Uk

iTrader: (0)

Hi could you give me a price for part number 51447148443 please.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 05:41 AM   #4418
adammcf
Private First Class
adammcf's Avatar
14
Rep
166
Posts

Drives: 330D
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Northern Ireland

iTrader: (0)

Hi Could I please have a price for the following -

51130034043 - Left drip moulding
51137145109 - clips x8

The car is a sapphire black 2006 E91 - reg LF06HRN
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #4419
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicks View Post
Hi,

Can you give me a price on the following part please? It's a turbo to intercooler boost pipe, #7798099

Thanks
Good afternoon,

Unfortunately this part number is not recognised it may have changed. Please could you let me know your registration or VIN number and which side it comes off the intercooler? Just so we can make sure we quote for the correct part.

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 10:24 AM   #4420
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
Hi could you give me a price for part number 51447148443 please.

Thanks

Hi,

The total cost for this part will be 10.38.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P55246

Payment Options:

For orders between 250 and 3000 we are able to offer 0% finance over 4 to 6 months.

To find out more information on our finance offer please email us directly on partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your reference number and preferred payment plan.

For orders under 250.00

Payment by card - Please call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

Payment by PayPal Please send the payment to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Quoting your customer reference and your delivery address.

For orders over 250.00 we will only accept bank transfer.

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 40292230
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES BROCHURES

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 11:01 AM   #4421
CotswoldBMWMini
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
315
Rep
2,334
Posts

Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adammcf View Post
Hi Could I please have a price for the following -

51130034043 - Left drip moulding
51137145109 - clips x8

The car is a sapphire black 2006 E91 - reg LF06HRN
Good afternoon,

The total cost for thse parts will be 103.78.

The above price is valid for 7 days from today.

All prices quoted are for Genuine BMW / MINI Parts, include discount for enquiring online, VAT and mainland UK postage.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS P55259

Payment Options:

For orders between 250 and 3000 we are able to offer 0% finance over 4 to 6 months.

To find out more information on our finance offer please email us directly on partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com with your reference number and preferred payment plan.

For orders under 250.00

Payment by card - Please call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number, please note the delivery address must be the same as the address the card is registered at.

Payment by PayPal Please send the payment to partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com
Quoting your customer reference and your delivery address.

For orders over 250.00 we will only accept bank transfer.

Cotswold Motor Group Ltd
Bank: Barclays, One Snow Hill, Snow Hill Queensway, Birmingham B4 6GB
Bank Account: 40292230
Sort Code: 20-07-71
Please include your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION OR CHASSIS NUMBER TO SECURE YOUR 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY

For GDPR purposes please confirm if email is your preferred method of contact for any future communication or marketing from Cotswold. (We do not share your data with any 3rd parties)

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR ACCESSORIES BROCHURES

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 11:10 AM   #4422
adammcf
Private First Class
adammcf's Avatar
14
Rep
166
Posts

Drives: 330D
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Northern Ireland

iTrader: (0)

That has been sent thanks.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST