E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS MD 2013 BMW 335i XDrive Manual Msport

05-12-2022, 10:06 PM   #1
Athanasios2016
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: N55 Space Grey

FS MD 2013 BMW 335i XDrive Manual Msport

Hello everyone, I am now going to be selling my beloved Sapphire Black 2013 BMW 335i XDrive 6Sp Manual M-Sport with Cold Package and wait for it dun dun dun Corsa Red Interior

Under - 104K Mileage
Vehicle is fully loaded Navi and Harmon Kadon L7 Stereo Package.

Mod list -

AFE Intake with new filter replaced a couple months ago
CPE Charge Pipe with Meth injection port (never used port)
Unlocked DME with MHD
ActiveAutoWerks Downpipe
Muffler Delete with extended burnt tips
NGK Spark Plugs
BMW M Carbon License Plate Frames
US Millworks License Plate Relocator
BMW Carbon Decklid
BMW Black Kidney Grills

Maintenance -
Twin Power BMW Oil and Filter done about every 6500-7000mi - recently done 3k miles ago along with Rear Diff Serviced, along with two new Bridgestone Tires Installed at 100K
Front Diff replaced at 90K due to bearing failure along with Oil Pain Gasket, Transfer Case Service, Intake Charge Pipe Gasket, Intake Manifold Gasket and unlocked DME
Electric Water Pump Replaced at 80K
Serpentine Belt Replaced with Harmonic Balancer Replaced
Carbon Charcoal Activated Cabin Filter Replaced
New Updated Delphi Coils 75K
BMW Replaced the Drivers Headlamp at 52K
BMW Replaced Fuel Plate Gasket and all components in between at 55K

The Bad -
CF Wing is showing signs of age with bubbling
One Wheel Has a minor bend that doesn't effect drivability
In the last few years I've gotten some Knicks and blemishes from daily driving and parking lots along with a terrible police search where a K9 scratched my drivers door when commanded to check the car, the county gave me the run around for a year before I just gave up.

From owning an STI, to Turbocharged Hondas and driving other various cars this is truly one of the best cars Ive ever driven. It feels so good and is truly a great example of the Best Driving Machine. It is the last year BMW had Hydraulic Power Steering System which gives a great feedback in control and adaptability in cornering. You point it scores. The engines power is crisp and the transmission is flawless. Definitely a drivers car. I am hopeful that someone will enjoy it as much as I do. As of now I haven't set my sights on a price and will be taking inquiries and continuing to update this post and make a full blown thread along with pictures. I'm open to all inquiries.
Only interested in trading for a 02-06 Fiji Blue TSX as of now plus cash of course
I purchased the vehicle from a user on this site back in 2017 - The previous owner had it on original JB4 Full which caused an issue that it would stall at the light. I had it removed and the issue went away, he also installed a rear view camera and coded it, it worked great for a couple of months but then stopped working. The car was also previously on KW Variant 1s that eventually blew out and were uninstalled for the stock suspension. All of these components will be given to the new buyer of the car if they wish to utilize or update them along with the factory Catalytic Converter. I'm being as honest as possible because I love my car and hope that it goes to a nice home that will cherish it and maintain it like I have, if not better.

[/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0