E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Brake pad recommendations 335i

11-24-2018, 12:09 PM   #23
DrewM.
Private
England
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa bmw View Post
ebc ys
Thanks for the confirmation.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2018, 01:34 PM   #24
AD18
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Azurite Black E92 335i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewM. View Post
Thanks for the info.

I'm leaning towards to PFC's purely based on the bad experience I had with EBC in the past.

I'm pretty sure they still only make the z rated for the front so if I go this route I'll still have choose a rear pad, probably just OE spec from a manufacturer like Textar.
Yeah I think that'll go well, thats what their rep suggested I do as well when I was enquiring, I just had yellowstuff all round at the time which is why i ended with that combo. They are good pads though, real meaty.
I'm on the fence with EBC at the moment, I still have the PFC in a box so might end up doing the same as you with OEM on back and PFC front. Let me know how you get on if thats what you do as that or full OEM is what I might try next.
Appreciate 0