E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > my car just got vandalized on bryant and 4th tonight

11-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #23
greentea335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i w/ SSTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooken View Post
dude, if shes AT your car with you already then shes gonna hop in regardless. you got her to your car with your own GAME. do you think she thought to herself, "shit, if he's driving a whack car then i'm walking back to the club alone". there's no need to explain and if you do, all you gotta say is that this is the car you take out at night because you don't want to drive your other car. heck, that even shows her that you're a careful person and not just some complete showoff.

not all girls are about what you drive.

plus, i'm not gonna risk getting my car vandalized and paying hundreds or even thousands to fix it so i can up my chances of getting booty from some girl. theres tons of other girls out there.
yeah ur smart that way tho.. too bad i do have a beaster but the passenger door is broke so its open 24-7 for any crackheads/homeless to go in..
i guess it depending which club u go too.. i drove my bmw to clubs many many times.. probably 10-15times nothign ever happened
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #24
greentea335i
Lieutenant
Rep

i just got back from Germany Motors
estimated came up to 2,800
i have to pay 1000 out of my pocket.. heck thats the price you have to pay when u playing with modded bmws.. sigh.. im asking them to pay my lower grilles since they're taking off the front and rear bumper... and replacing the lower window trim pieces..
the damage is on the door
but he said they need to remove the bumpers..???
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 05:10 PM   #25
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentea335i View Post
yeah ur smart that way tho.. too bad i do have a beaster but the passenger door is broke so its open 24-7 for any crackheads/homeless to go in..
i guess it depending which club u go too.. i drove my bmw to clubs many many times.. probably 10-15times nothign ever happened
i've taken my car a few times as well but it wasnt by choice. sometimes im already on the road and just end up there or my sister took the beater out already.

i dont mind driving it to santana row whenever i go. downtown san jose is okay sometimes. san francisco, NEVER.

Quote:
i just got back from Germany Motors
estimated came up to 2,800
i have to pay 1000 out of my pocket.. heck thats the price you have to pay when u playing with modded bmws.. sigh.. im asking them to pay my lower grilles since they're taking off the front and rear bumper... and replacing the lower window trim pieces..
the damage is on the door
but he said they need to remove the bumpers..???
ouch. i'm pretty sure they do have to remove your bumper to replace the lower grilles.
      11-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #26
E90330iS
Major General
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Sucks man, try to find a guarded garage next time. Just for the peace of mind I think its worth it.
      11-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #27
greentea335i
Lieutenant
Rep

im still goin to drive my shit out
jus so i can catch n see who did it next time
cause i dunt like having unknown haters
im prepared in my trunk...
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #28
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
im still goin to drive my shit out
jus so i can catch n see who did it next time
cause i dunt like having unknown haters
im prepared in my trunk...
not worth it man. who knows what those thieves have.

plus... by the time you get inside your trunk, i'm sure they're long gone. and you cant keep an eye on your car 24/7. just pick and choose where you drive. if its not safe hop it someone elses car.
      11-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #29
garyhgaryh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Supercharged e30 M3

Quote:
after i got out from the club, i found my car with 2 broken tires my driverr's door with fat dent..
im in no mood right now for anything... i duno what to do.. first i curbed my rims now someone decided to slash my tires... they are goodyears tires on some DPEs... i dunt suggest anyone to fix up their bmw anymore cuz there are too many haters out there that just hate u for wutever u have, im puttin my car back to stock.. i hav eno idea what to do with my rims.. probably jus throw them away.. im so pissed right now
good night..
I was there last night on 3rd and Bryant right under the freeway. if you
look at the curb all you see is broken glass . The city cleans it, but you'll
see broken glass again. I walk that section everyday and it is not a place you want to park your car.
Appreciate 0