E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Fstool2 package

04-29-2019, 01:18 PM   #1
skrzyneczkaryzu
Rep
Drives: e90 2010 lci 320d ed

Fstool2 package

Hello

Can anyone upload and send me working fstool2 2.02.??? Or if you have full package to get certificates from CIC to get FSC codes
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 10:33 AM   #2
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrzyneczkaryzu View Post
Hello

Can anyone upload and send me working fstool2 2.02.??? Or if you have full package to get certificates from CIC to get FSC codes
Why not use esys?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2019, 03:28 PM   #3
skrzyneczkaryzu
Rep
Drives: e90 2010 lci 320d ed

Esys on e90?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2019, 05:07 PM   #4
rcpham
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i coupe

bump....could anyone provide a link for this? It's "available" on another site but registration there costs 20 pounds. Thanks for the help in advance.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2019, 12:32 PM   #5
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009-335D Pack M

@skrzyneczkaryzu :
direct link : http://dl.free.fr/h6QyRRT7K
available 1 month from the last DL.
(PM sent is FSC Tool)
For FSCs Certs you will have them with the CiC Patcher V2 (if you are on the way to).
Attached Images
File Type: pdf FSTool_Step by step-1b.pdf (375.1 KB, 1490 views)

Last edited by Pierre26; 06-11-2020 at 03:36 AM.. Reason: *.pdf as sample for 1b
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2020, 12:58 AM   #6
Aus335iguy
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i MSport DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
I cant seem to get this version to connect and the install instructions are a bit vague. Pierre26
Ive downloaded but within the download ZIP package there's a folder called FSTOOL and a word doc - If i open the word doc it explains where to install the Java and the application. as well to replace bat files and a link to bat files that doesnt work... SO far not so good
I open the FSTOOL folder and i see an fstool.rar, a java installer v1.5.0.22 also and two pics that were part of the word doc depicting location of install as well as two carserver batch files. Are these batch files the ones i need to copy into the folder as specified in the Word doc ?
I extract the rar and i get an fstool.exe when i run the exe it asks where to install to and i select and create a folder within ec-apps called fstool2

When it extracts though it creates its own folder called fstool with 4 items
one of those items is another install batch file ... another is a folder called FSTool2 with 198 items that look like the picture in the word doc...

Can anyone help me with this install ? the instructions arent comprehensive and im getting lost in the nested folders
      06-11-2020, 03:16 AM   #7
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009-335D Pack M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus335iguy View Post
I cant seem to get this version to connect and the install instructions are a bit vague. Pierre26
Ive downloaded but within the download ZIP package there's a folder called FSTOOL and a word doc - If i open the word doc it explains where to install the Java and the application. as well to replace bat files and a link to bat files that doesnt work... SO far not so good forget Mega link (closed) the 2 ones are Inside the *.rar
I open the FSTOOL folder and i see an fstool.rar, a java installer v1.5.0.22 also and two pics that were part of the word doc depicting location of install as well as two carserver batch files. Are these batch files the ones i need to copy into the folder as specified in the Word doc ?Yes ! see dates of files are differents
I extract the rar and i get an fstool.exe when i run the exe it asks where to install to No and you tell it Under, default extracts in c:\temp, THEN install using the Batch fileand i select and create a folder within ec-apps called fstool2

one of those items is another install batch file ... another is a folder called FSTool2 with 198 items that look like the picture in the word doc...after that replace with the 2 batch files ''2017'' time stamp

Can anyone help me with this install ? the instructions arent comprehensive and im getting lost in the nested folders
Comments are Inside the quote
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2020, 04:42 AM   #8
Aus335iguy
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i MSport DCT

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus335iguy View Post
Ive downloaded but within the download ZIP package there's a folder called FSTOOL and a word doc - If i open the word doc it explains where to install the Java and the application. as well to replace bat files and a link to bat files that doesnt work... SO far not so good [COLOR="DarkRed"]forget Mega link (closed) the 2 ones are Inside the *.rar[/COLOR]
I open the FSTOOL folder and i see an fstool.rar, a java installer v1.5.0.22 also and two pics that were part of the word doc depicting location of install as well as two carserver batch files. Are these batch files the ones i need to copy into the folder as specified in the Word doc ?[COLOR="darkred"]Yes ! see dates of files are differents[/COLOR]
I extract the rar and i get an fstool.exe when i run the exe it asks where to install to [COLOR="darkred"]No and you tell it Under, default extracts in c:\temp, THEN install using the Batch file[/COLOR]and i select and create a folder within ec-apps called fstool2

one of those items is another install batch file ... another is a folder called FSTool2 with 198 items that look like the picture in the word doc...[COLOR="darkred"]after that replace with the 2 batch files ''2017'' time stamp[/COLOR]

Comments are Inside the quote
So extract it to temp file and install as per the word doc?
If i dont install per the word doc the bat file looks for the java install in the folder in the .doc as well as all the other files..