E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > e90 '07 335i Sport (Manual) - £6,495 ono

10-08-2019, 04:05 AM   #1
Sir_Dave
Asset Finance Broker
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e91 335i

e90 '07 335i Sport (Manual) - £6,495 ono

Having put a deposit on another car yesterday afternoon, both my e91 335d and e90 335i are now for sale. This is the thread for the 335i.

In effect, as per usual, i'd been looking one for ages, so bought it without really needing it (I already had an e90 330i and an e91 325i) and have been slowly tinkering ever since.

Current spec over & above standard is as follows:

CIC Navigation System Professional
Bluetooth Phone Preparation (MULF not Combox)
HiFi System Professional DSP (Logic 7)
Park Distance Control PDC Front / Rear
Electric/Memory Front Seats
Split/Fold Rear Seats
Active Steering

In addition, its currently got a VRSF uprated charge pipe (standard ones have a habit of failing), PFC Z-Rated front Pads, K&N panel filter & larger clutch stop fitted, but these can all be removed/price reduced as necessary. MHD Software has also been added to the car for Data logging, so i can upload a Stage 1 map to the car if you wish - this would give circa 360bhp.

The mileage is on circa 116.5k, having only done about 2k miles since February when i bought it. MOT has just been renewed with no advisories. Its got 99% BMW service history, with BMW still carrying out warranty work in 2018/19 despite the previous owners last service being at his local Indie, so i assume it would still be fine to go back on if you so wished. I had an oil change carried out by BMW at the beginning of June and its done less than 200 miles since then. In addition, i completed a major service in May (barring oil), including Microfilter, 6 x Bosch Spark Plugs & 6 x Bosch Coil Packs - along with the chargepipe, these things are generally thought of as consumables for the N54, so it made sense to swop them all over at the same time. Full history is as follows:

335i Service History by Sir_Dave, on Flickr

Bodywork wise, its got a few scratches, but nothing major that wouldnt come out with a machine polish. There is some lacquer peel on the drivers rear door which would be solved by simply swopping the door, along with a small amount on the rear arch. My assumption is that its been smart repaired in the past, there doesnt appear to be any obvious damage - i wouldnt have bought it if there was. The wheels are all in fairly good condition, with a set of matching Hankook tyres on decent tread fitted all round.

Mechanically its spot on, my first question when i bought it was about the turbos/HP fuel pump. Neither have been done, but the car was on BMW warranty since new, so if they needed to be done, they would have been. There isnt any wastegate rattle currently. The waterpump/ thermostat/valve cover gasket/coil packs have all been replaced within the last 10k miles.

Photo 31-03-2019, 17 36 18 by Sir_Dave, on Flickr

Photo 31-03-2019, 17 36 34 by Sir_Dave, on Flickr

Photo 31-03-2019, 17 37 04 by Sir_Dave, on Flickr

Untitled by Sir_Dave, on Flickr

If you're interested in finding out more about the car, please just drop me a pm.

Price wise, considering the amount of time & money put into the car, as well as its high spec, i am looking for £6,495 but am open to any sensible offers.

Being that 335i's are now at the lower end of the market, i think this makes it excellent VFM compared to other perhaps less well cared for examples.
Appreciate 0