E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Here is solution to lift front of your E90 for 10mm.

04-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #67
fatjoez
student
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90

i installed bmw oem 20mm rough road package spacer in front suspension

Car now feels bumpier and rougher.

Is this possible or just a feeling?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2020, 04:29 AM   #68
Firechicken
BMW abuser
Germany
Rep
Drives: M3 E92, X5 F15, 330Ci e46

Sorry to wake up the thread from the dead..
But is there a possibility that the e30 top hat mod would also work on an e46 330Ci?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2020, 10:37 PM   #69
714-Bimmer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Convertible

2011 335is convertible!

So, I am also looking for something that will let me have the rear sit a little bit higher that the front. I recently ordered H&R springs, but I am thinking that I will still want to have just little more gap in the rear.

Will these spring pads I am reading about here work on my car? If I could get it just a little higher, it will get me the look I want, especially when the top is down and the rear gets even just a bit lower than when the top is up. I also did install 15mm spacers in the rear.

Does anyone have a link to order these spring pads to fit my e93 n54? I am having the springs put in next week.

Thanks,
Mark
      07-08-2020, 10:41 PM   #70
714-Bimmer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Convertible

335is !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 714-Bimmer View Post
So, I am also looking for something that will let me have the rear sit a little bit higher that the front. I recently ordered H&R springs, but I am thinking that I will still want to have just little more gap in the rear.

Will these spring pads I am reading about here work on my car? If I could get it just a little higher, it will get me the look I want, especially when the top is down and the rear gets even just a bit lower than when the top is up. I also did install 15mm spacers in the rear.

Does anyone have a link to order these spring pads to fit my e93 n54? I am having the springs put in next week.

Thanks,
Mark
Here is what the cra looks like with the top down.... hardly any gap in the rear... but the front, is

Mark
Attached Images

11-09-2020, 04:07 AM   #71
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 714-Bimmer View Post

Thanks,
Mark

Hope you found a solution already, but the pads for reference are like this one: https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...mm-33531136387 and you can just cut the hole to size. There are a few different thicknesses based on your needs.

There is also another solution that is an insert in between the spring pad and the insert perch. Cleaner solution imho. OR both if you really need the height.
https://www.powerflexsuspensionbushe...13-87929-p.asp
Appreciate 1