E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Feeler: 2006 BMW 330i

03-26-2020, 09:14 PM   #1
Nickco43
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Feeler: 2006 BMW 330i

I am looking to get rid of my 330i soon. The valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket and new tires were put on when I bought the car 30,000 miles ago. During my ownership I did brakes all around, shocks all around, spark plugs, coil packs, diff fluid, trans fluid + filter, air filters, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, windshield trim, windshield cowl, drive belt + tensioner, etc. I have a thick binder of service records.It has a non iDrive conversion, front pdc retrofit, heated steering wheel retrofit, paddle shifter retrofit, power sun shade retrofit, rear LCI conversion, folding rear seat retrofit, FRM3, lux angle eyes, Split folding armrest retrofit and I am sure a few more things I am forgetting. The car drives excellent and it a proper spec. My NBT Evo is still in the car but the car will come with a proper CIC + Combox retrofit. The only thing wrong with the car is that a few of the rear defroster lines are damaged. Clean CarFax, no accidents, almost 94k on the clock. I am located in Horsham, PA and my cell is (267)-355-4183.

I am looking to get around $8,000 for it OBO.

Here are some photos of the car that I have. Once the NBT Evo is removed I will take a bunch of proper photos.

Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 10:14 PM   #2
Sawced_335
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickco43 View Post
I am looking to get rid of my 330i soon. The valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket and new tires were put on when I bought the car 30,000 miles ago. During my ownership I did brakes all around, shocks all around, spark plugs, coil packs, diff fluid, trans fluid + filter, air filters, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, windshield trim, windshield cowl, drive belt + tensioner, etc. I have a thick binder of service records.It has a non iDrive conversion, front pdc retrofit, heated steering wheel retrofit, paddle shifter retrofit, power sun shade retrofit, rear LCI conversion, folding rear seat retrofit, FRM3, lux angle eyes, Split folding armrest retrofit and I am sure a few more things I am forgetting. The car drives excellent and it a proper spec. My NBT Evo is still in the car but the car will come with a proper CIC + Combox retrofit. The only thing wrong with the car is that a few of the rear defroster lines are damaged. Clean CarFax, no accidents, almost 94k on the clock. I am located in Horsham, PA and my cell is (267)-355-4183.

I am looking to get around $8,000 for it OBO.

Here are some photos of the car that I have. Once the NBT Evo is removed I will take a bunch of proper photos.

Current milage?
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 12:31 AM   #3
Nickco43
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahat Sauce View Post
Current milage?