E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Good jobs in San Antonio, Texas?

07-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #23
Violator
Living the dream
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 w/MPPK, MPE & RC GTS Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
First of all. Sucks for you, move closer to town or wherever you work. Anyone who chooses to live out in the 151 area deserves what they get and the same goes for Stone Oak, Cibolo, Schertz, Selma, Leon Springs, Fair Oaks, and Boerne. You should be jumping for joy they're getting that interchange pictured built. Yeah, you'll have to really suffer while it's being built, just like every area where an interchange is being built here in the city.

I have suffered through I-10\410, 281\1604, and 410\281. Once they were done, it really did make a huge difference. Every interchange construction I've ever seen (I've lived in Houston and Dallas) has all kinds of trash and obstacles you have to dodge. 635 was TERRIBLE while they dug the tolled Express Lanes into the ground. For 5 years I commuted from Helotes to downtown and never saw what you're describing, so the moral of the story is if you don't live near\have to commute through a major construction zone, you don't really see what you're describing as and everyday\everywhere sort of situation. Not to mention that area isn't in the best part of town and the garbage all over the freeway is to be expected. I've seen the same in other large cities. I sold my house and moved when I saw the 1604 construction coming. I now live inside 1604 and near I-10. My life\commute are MUCH easier.

Regardless of where I live, it still remains a dump.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 02:23 AM   #24
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Austin>______