E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW of Minnetonka

08-28-2010, 07:28 AM   #1
rickwjenn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi Coupe

Garage List
Thumbs up BMW of Minnetonka

I highly recommend BMW of Minnetonka in Minneapolis.

I started the order discussions with Merriann in June, ordered the car in July, and picked it up this week.

From start to finish BMW of Minnetonka is extremely professional. They operate out of a beautiful new building as well.

I have bought 18 new cars SO FAR ( ) in my life and this was right at the top of the best experiences. The great experiences ranged from Honda Accords to Porsche 911 Turbos and now this BMW.

My advice: If you are in Minneapolis and want a new BMW go to BMW of Minnetonka VIA the internet and contract Merriann (mnesse@bmwofminnetonka.com ) She and the dealers are very professional - so make your appointment, walk in the door and act accordingly. Know what you want, be straight up on timing, how you are going pay and it will be a great process. (this last part no doubt applies to the way we should interact with most dealers

BTW - I did spend time at the other major Minneapolis BMW dealer as part of landing at BMW of Minnetonka