E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: 330i SE Auto E92 Coupe

09-13-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
nicko44
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport Manual

FS: 330i SE Auto E92 Coupe

2008 57 Plate

19,500 miles, bought at 6 months old from BMW Cooper Banstead as a retirement present to myself.

Only selling because I have been hankering to get back to a manual.

Asking £17,950 which I think is fairly realistic and well below Glasses Guide trade price.

The car is in excellent condition with the following spec:

Sapphire Black with Grey Dakota Leather upholstery and Black High Gloss trim.

Options include:
6 Speed Auto Transmission with paddles
Sports Seats with full electrics and driver's memory
Electric Lumbar support
Parking Sensors front and rear

Maintained at Chandlers BMW in Worthing.
Under BMW manufacturers guarantee until 26/02/2011.

I am currently running the car on non-RunFlats - Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics - which I fitted in April 2009 when the car had 8250 miles on it. These tyres are only about half worn, and produce a much more compliant and quieter ride, as well as having better grip in the wet. However, I still have the original RunFlats and am including them in the sale. They are Continental SportContact2 SSR 225/45R 17 91W's. The two fronts have about 5-6mm of tread remaining, and the two rears have about 4-4.5mm tread.

The car had an Evolve ECU remap in April 2010, and whilst this does not produce a huge power increase (about 13BHP) it does make the car much nicer to drive with a deeper exhaust note. The ECU can be reset to standard, for no charge, if that is what a buyer wants.

Appreciate 0