E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Help coding finish retrofit

08-25-2023, 07:52 PM   #1
warlockuy
Private
Rep
Drives: 320i n46 :(

Help coding finish retrofit

I bought a 2011 radio to try to have the new Gongs and if the usb appeared.
Well long story when connecting it, it was heard low, I searched and found it was for top-hifi and my car does not have the amplifier etc etc it is stereo base.
Searching in forums etc etc, I did not find what I needed but I did find some clues.
Well I reset the rad2 and wow the music came out loud again but everything appeared in German hahaha, well I changed the language, etc etc.
Now on the radio there is the gong menu, it goes up and down but the car alarms still do not sound, the usb does not appear either, which did appear an interesting function that controls the air conditioning.

The audio is heard better, it looks like this radio has better output or better quality than the one I had.
It's 2011 from a 328 supposedly.

Let's go for the first theme GONGs
In the kombi module I already changed to
radiostufe_3_4 and wrote
This is still not ringing.

I kept looking and found this in the other module.

GONG_ON_OFF
off
GONGS
nicht_aktiv

I am not sure if this has a part or not, since in no forum I find that they modify these parameters to achieve the gongs.

Opinions??

Now Issue 2, change the mulf module to mulf2hi
This is working the bluetooth you call voice recognition but I could not make the usb work, the radio does not appear, only radio cd and aux.

Can you give me a hand with these two issues?

Thank you
Appreciate 1
      08-27-2023, 09:46 AM   #2
warlockuy
Private
Rep
Drives: 320i n46 :(

Solucionado gracias
Appreciate 0