E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FOR SALE: BMW Performance Front Bumper - E90/91 - LCI

08-05-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
R99
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2016 330d F31 Touring

FOR SALE: BMW Performance Front Bumper - E90/91 - LCI

Hi all,

For sale is a E90/91 LCI BMW Performance front bumper, painted in black sapphire metallic. The bumper is just over a year old, and has covered around 12k miles during that time.

I purchased it brand new, primed from BMW and I had it painted by a very reputable body shop up here in Newcastle which cost a fortune! The bumper was also professionally machine polished and coated in GTechniq Crystal Serum Light topped with the latest version of EXO too.

Included with the bumper is all the lower grilles and air ducts. I also have the washer jet covers, again painted in black sapphire metallic.

Condition wise, you need to expect the usual stone chips etc, as this has been on my car over the last year. It also has some scuffs on the underside of the bumper as to be expected with most used bumpers due to speed bumps etc. However these are not visible once fitted.

There is no damage whatsoever to any clips or tabs though, so you will have no issues with fitting it and to be honest despite the odd stone chips etc it always looked great fitted to my car once it was cleaned up each week!

These are very rare to get hold of on the used market.

Price:

£350 collected from Newcastle upon Tyne.

If you want it to be delivered, then I am happy to wrap it up and package properly, but you will need to arrange your own courier to collect it!

I'm open to sensible offers, but please, no time wasters.

Payment is either cash on collection or PayPal gift. If you dont want to make a gift payment that is fine, but all I ask is that you cover the fees!

Thanks,

James

Appreciate 0
      03-27-2023, 10:06 PM   #2
Micho335is
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M6

Hi do you still have the bumper for sale ?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2023, 12:36 PM   #3
Rich_D
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micho335is View Post
Hi do you still have the bumper for sale ?
Considering he posted it in 2017, unlikely...