E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Plaza BMW - St. Louis A+

05-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
ArchiProf
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i XDrive E92

Garage List
Plaza BMW - St. Louis A+

I took delivery of a 2012 335i X Drive from Plaza BMW in Creve Coeur (St. Louis) about a week ago and the experience was A+ all the way. Jason Metcalf was the CA with whom I worked and he did everything right.

I had been considering a new BMW for quite a while, seriously and just contemplating for a couple of years, and could not find the car or the deal I wanted. I had a very specific vehicle in mind and since there was no urgency, time was not really a factor.

Finally hearing "do it or stop talking about it" from my spouse, I sent an e-mail message to dealers within 300 or so miles from home and a few selected others and asked them for their best price if the car was on the lot or if they would order it for me. I also asked for the USAA discount. Several said "no allocation" or "$1000 off MSRP is the best I can do" or "no USAA" or other things that were not going to work.

Jason wrote back "call me" and when I did, he said "Except for a couple of things, I am looking at your car!" Black on black 335i coupe, M Sport, Premium, Nav and apps and assist, and six-speed manual which had been impossible to find! It did not have the H-K radio, park assist and had aluminum interior trim instead of dark burl walnut. But otherwise, it was identical.

His best price was “invoice” and then the $3000 USAA deduction on top of that made it too hard to resist the 4.5 hour drive to check it out, especially since St. Louis is like a second home to us anyway and this could be a mini-vacation regardless of whether or not we bought the car.

We arrived for Saturday morning delivery, everything was as planned, two black performance grilles were in the trunk, and we signed the papers. The experience was great, Jason was helpful, no BS, and a pleasure to deal with.

I highly recommend Plaza BMW and Jason Metcalf.

Plaza BMW = A+

Photos below sent by Jason. I will take some and post them in another category.
Attached Images