E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Anyone order from another state and use PC delivery to their advantage?

05-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
Navitimer
Rep
Drives: Land Rover LR3

Anyone order from another state and use PC delivery to their advantage?

I'm lucky as it relates to the BMW Performance Center, in that I live in the Carolinas. Based on some of the posts at this board, it appears some of the prices that folks get in other parts of the country are better than the deals we can strike locally. I'm certain the issue is not me, since I have a great beacon/FICO score and am blessed with a great income, plus I'm typically a pretty good negotiator.

My question is whether other folks have ordered their e90s or e92s (I'm still trying to decide) from out-of-state dealerships in order to get better pricing, but taken delivery at the PC. Seems like a good strategy on the surface, but are there any disadvantages to this? Thanks!
Appreciate 0