E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Help with Ordering

05-02-2007, 10:09 AM   #1
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Exclamation Help with Ordering

I'm about to go into the dealership to see what kind of deal I can get on a 328i. I was originally leaning towards leasing it. Edmonds.com lists the TMV of a 328i with sports package, steptronic, logic7, navi and CA at a little under $40k. After all the reading about ED, I am considering that as well since I will be traveling to Germany (all expenses paid) every 3-4 months. Now, I'm considering the ED 335i if the price is right.

How should I approach the salesman? I want him to run the numbers on leasing, financing and ED so I can compare the 3. Should I just begin with negotiating the price over invoice before mentioning any of the 3?

My friend contracts with a local dealership and works on site so he knows the salesman. Even so, I want to have my head on right when walking in.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2007, 10:26 AM   #2
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Do the ED,whether it's a lease or purchase,you'll save a lot of money.Be upfront and ask for the ED selling price and then a lease payment based on that number.BMWFS will make the 2nd months payment since they know you won't be getting your car back for about 8 weeks from your drop off date.
Appreciate 0