E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > DME / Battery Problems

01-28-2024, 07:11 PM   #1
Ssanders
Rep
Drives: 335xi

DME / Battery Problems

Car is MSD81
So my car was throwing codes for accelerator position potentiometer and i had to get it towed home due to no throttle response and car was idling like a cammed LS bouncing between ~500 and 1200 rpm constantly. then it died overnight because coolant pump never stopped running. that night i had codes for throttle potentiometer. I charged the battery then had potentiometer codes and 30ba and 30bb, after charging battery car began crank no starting. So I replaced battery, coded it, registered it, and all codes are gone, except for the 30BA and 30BB. i removed my JB4 and still same codes, set dme back to stock with MHD and codes are still there. Pulled DME and tested all the mosfits and they tested good. Not really sure where to go from here, Do i just send DME off for diagnosis and repair or something else? Car is still crank no starting and my engine block ground cable seems good still.

Someone responded to me and said it could be my ibs, so i unplugged ibs clear codes and it runs like new… for 10 whole seconds then it dies, and i am left with just 30BA and 30BB codes and is back to crank no starting
Appreciate 0