E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: 3 Stage Intake

04-02-2019, 07:32 PM   #1
NumericalIntegration
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

FS: 3 Stage Intake

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Intake in good condition, comes as shown in pictures with external oil separator, ccv hose from separator to intake, heated angle connector, MAP sensor, and all needed screws. Everything is OEM. The large DISA valve works well, I tested it by connecting it to my car and activating it with INPA. Based on the metal shaft it is the updated version of the valve. You can see a video of the test here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=psIfD2gpYj0

The small DISA is included but it doesn't work. It may need to be rebuilt with a rebuild kit to function correctly. You can find those online for around $75.

If you have an N52N and you have the integrated oil separator in the valve cover, you can let me know and I'll remove the external oil separator and ccv hose you don't need before I ship the manifold. The same thing applies to the MAP sensor and heated angle sensor, if you don't need/want them let me know.

$270 Shipped

Attached Images

Appreciate 0