E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > WinKFP - simple and big problems

05-20-2020, 10:52 AM   #23
hassmaschine
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: "NBO" 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctuna View Post
It won't find files that it doesn't have .
I have a feeling a lot of the downloads are biased toward
US Gas cars and my not have the diesel and 4 cylinder
gas car files that a lot of people in Europe or the Rest of the
World need.
Unless you're downloading a partial daten file, it will have everything. I have V65, it has everything including 4 cyl, diesels, etc.

Eventually, there'll be no more new updates, since BMW doesn't use this system anymore. That will be nice, it's annoying dealing with all the different versions.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2021, 07:19 PM   #24
E90_slides
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 325i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofly View Post
Hi,
Thank you for continuously posting your situation. Your posts with "programming status 12" were the first ones for me to read after my failure with ECU DME flashing. Actually, the main issue with K+Dcan cable flashing is the bitrate drop while flashing.
You didn't mention the preferences of your PC port before or after flashing. I've read that this may be a critical issue while programming with cheap cables.
Anyway, I wouldn't recommend to anyone to flash with cheap cables from Ali. Icome has resolved your issues but in 2020 everyone can try also VX Diag SE adapter which is much cheaper than Icom but has some issues. I succeed in correcting my DME issues 2 days later after the 1st fail (my mistake - DME module has the same issues with programming status 12) and can't even imagine what did you feel with non-working ZBE module for over a year.

what would you recommend to change the bits per second and the receive and transmit in the advanced settings of USB port COM 1 ? I'm using a k+dcan cable and I've read that they work fine as long as everything is set up properly in configuration.
Appreciate 0