E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > 18's or 19's with Run flats

07-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #23
BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi_116d View Post
I hope one day i can have my own business like you. Then i might be able to afford an M3.....oh wait
Well I can understand that, after all, most of the BRW rich list are business owners.

I mean, lets take a look...

A guy worth $5.89billion drives an old piece of crap worth less than my TV....

A guy worth $5.45billion owns a garbage business...

A guy worth $2billion is a truck driver...

A guy worth $1.25billion sold furniture...

And wow what do we have here, a guy that sells chickens! Worth $1.16billion! WTF?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #24
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Well I can understand that, after all, most of the BRW rich list are business owners.

I mean, lets take a look...

A guy worth $5.89billion drives an old piece of crap worth less than my TV....

A guy worth $5.45billion owns a garbage business...

A guy worth $2billion is a truck driver...

A guy worth $1.25billion sold furniture...

And wow what do we have here, a guy that sells chickens! Worth $1.16billion! WTF?
So now you're comparing yourself to the BRW rich list My mistake Richard, i didnt realize you walked in the shadow of these big guns. And here i was thinking you were just some chicken franchisee owner from QLD!

I had no idea you were part of the Ingham Family. Boy do i look like an idiot now
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #25
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
That's ok Rossi, we all make mistakes!

But I wasn't comparing myself to them (I'm not one that needs to pump my ego), just letting you know it doesn't matter how you make it, but the most successful people in the world don't work for other people.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #26
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
That's ok Rossi, we all make mistakes!
+1, I know what you mean Dick. i still live in regret every time i drive my M3. That is why i am so bitter towards you guys, its nothing personal its just that you point out my mistake every day and it kills me inside knowing i wasted all this money on a car which is seen as a joke in the BMW community.

I dunno why i attack you guys so much, i really should listen more and look up to you boys. You and Pcock seem to have it all (looks, money, intelligence, wife, kids, lifestyle, job etc) and i guess i'm just a bit jealous. I should take note and follow in your footsteps so i never make a similar mistake.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #27
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
But I wasn't comparing myself to them (I'm not one that needs to pump my ego), just letting you know it doesn't matter how you make it, but the most successful people in the world don't work for other people.
Oh is that the secret?! I had no idea!

But I see where you're coming from, a 34 year old who drives a 1er giving a 20 year old who drives an M3 advice on money....Do you think if i buy a chicken franchisee I will be where you are now in 14 years?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #28
pavo335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3.5 wheeler

Quote:
+1, I know what you mean Dick. i still live in regret every time i drive my M3. Tha iss why i am so bitter towards you guys, its nothing personal its just that you point out my mistake every day and it kills me inside knowing i wasted all this money on a car which is seen as a joke in the BMW community.

I dunno why i attack you guys so much, i really should listen more and look up to you boys. You and Pcock seem to have it all (looks, money, intelligence, wife, kids, lifestyle, job etc) and i guess i'm just a bit jealous. I should take note and follow in your footsteps so i never make a similar mistake.
dont follow me uleh, shit why would you want to get married and spawn little ones

Nah stay single bang all them hot chicks cruisin town. stay the baws and leave your saturdays to sipping lattes at middle park not kids sport. Then when your older you can move to manilla and and do it all again like your a young'n with all the other expats
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #29
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Mate, you didn't make a mistake! If you want people to think you're awesome, the M3 is the way to go. I would have got one, but I don't drink much coffee so nobody will see me in it.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #30
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
But I see where you're coming from, a 34 year old who drives a 1er giving a 20 year old who drives an M3 advice on money....Do you think if i buy a chicken franchisee I will be where you are now in 14 years?

You seem to know so much about me, yet, have so many things wrong? I don't make assumptions, and most of what you say is so we all know you aren't 20.

Oh and you can't buy a franchisee, you can buy a franchise though? Despite what your fiance` says, you can't buy people!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #31
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You seem to know so much about me, yet, have so many things wrong? I don't make assumptions, and most of what you say is so we all know you aren't 20.

Oh and you can't buy a franchisee, you can buy a franchise though? Despite what your fiance` says, you can't buy people!
Trust me im 20, i wouldnt lie about that. Age is not a joking matter.

Apologies, google translated my fiances email to the word franchisee rather then franchise. I have sent an email to google tech support to complain that their product is fkn hopeless and will also try and get compensation from them for embarrassment caused on these forums.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #32
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:

Apologies, google translated my fiances email to the word franchisee rather then franchise. I have sent an email to google tech support to complain that their product is fkn hopeless and will also try and get compensation from them for embarrassment caused on these forums.

Somehow I don't think you care about being embarrassed on these forums?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #33
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
dont follow me uleh, shit why would you want to get married and spawn little ones

Nah stay single bang all them hot chicks cruisin town. stay the baws and leave your saturdays to sipping lattes at middle park not kids sport. Then when your older you can move to manilla and and do it all again like your a young'n with all the other expats
That sounds terrible! I couldn't think of anything worse!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:10 PM   #34
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Somehow I don't think you care about being embarrassed on these forums?
Somehow i don't think you care about being embarrassed in life. It was evident when you bought a 1er
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #35
pavo335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3.5 wheeler

Quote:

20 fark uleh get a job in a salt mine this IT stuff's too hard for you. you look well over 30
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:12 PM   #36
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
20 fark uleh get a job in a salt mine this IT stuff's too hard for you. you look well over 30
Please do not use my material.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #37
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Somehow i don't think you care about being embarrassed in life. It was evident when you bought a 1er
Yeah real life is where it's at!

And let's not get on Paul for using other people's material, after all, you're using material I've heard before from my 10yr old cousin
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #38
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Just a question rossi, did you start your supercar forum so you could get people to like you in real life, or just online?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #39
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Just a question rossi, did you start your supercar forum so you could get people to like you in real life, or just online?
just online. Im not very good in environments with a lot of people so i usually stay at home and therefore do not have or want many friends IRL. Any sudden movements give me a blood nose and im allergic to most things so i dont have much choice but to stay home on the computer
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #40
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Just a question BBK, did you buy a franchise so you could try and make some money in real life because you were too stupid to do it on your own?

Its funny though how you said you dont work for anyone...Franchise owners are the the dumbest people on earth. They actually work more for someone then any other person. Paying royalties will always ensure you will stay a bottom feeder.

"working for yourself" lol BBK you are so fucken delusional . Maybe if you created the business and then it become a franchise would you then be in a better positon to say you 'own' your own business
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:27 PM   #41
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
See, lame reply because we all know you've got an account at the Coffee Club with your own car space out front. I heard they even have a table set for you every sunday arvo right on the street?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #42
BBK
Banned
Rep

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Just a question BBK, did you buy a franchise so you could try and make some money in real life because you were too stupid to do it on your own?

Its funny though how you said you dont work for anyone...Franchise owners are the the dumbest people on earth. They actually work more for someone then any other person. Paying royalties will always ensure you will stay a bottom feeder.

"working for yourself" lol BBK you are so fucken delusional . Maybe if you created the business and then it become a franchise would you then be in a better positon to say you 'own' your own business
Yeah you're right... you got me...

I'm sure you have the balls to put hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line to start your own company! I mean, being so young and all with so much cash lying around?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #43
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Lets play a game called Guess Who

Ill start

I look like im 43 years old.
Im a gold member on asianbeauties.com
I created a family trust and then paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to someone else to buy a franchise.
I pay another person royalties
I tell everyone that i have my 'own' business
I tell everyone i dont work for anyone
I actually tell my self that im successful
I own a car which was voted number 1 in dna magazine
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #44
Rossi_116d
Banned
Rep

Quote:

I'm sure you have the balls to put hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line to start your own company! I mean, being so young and all with so much cash lying around?
wow thats something to brag about. I wish i could not come up with my own idea and pay someone else thousands of dollars to pretend their business is my own Then continue to pay them every year more and more money

Who am i kidding, I would never know what its like to have my own company created from scratch.
Appreciate 0